CSNbbs
Phantom Menace 3-D? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+----- Forum: Sun Belt General Discussion (/forum-729.html)
+----- Thread: Phantom Menace 3-D? (/thread-547131.html)

Phantom Menace 3-D? - Hilltopper2K - 01-08-2012 05:38 PM

I know it is hip to say that 3-D is a gimmick... personally I LOVE 3-D and always have. I have never had a headache due to 3-D.

And like some others on this board I grew up with the original Star Wars trilogy and LOVED it as a kid.

So now we have the Star Wars films being rereleased (uh-gin) but this time in 3-D.

Only a sucker would pay $10+ to see The Phantom Menace in the theater again, right?

Except that I'm thinking about going. Yeah, I'll admit it. I am that big of a dork.

If for no other reason than I want the 3-D prequels to be successful enough that they will actually release the original trilogy in 3-D.

Anyone else thinking about seeing Phantom Menace in 3-D?

RE: Phantom Menace 3-D? - Burn the Horse - 01-08-2012 08:51 PM

I love RealD too, I am 100% going to be in the theaters to see all of the Star Wars films in 3D.

I am a purist in that I view the Original trilogy as the true Star Wars, but I appreciate the new ones enough to go see 'em again in 3D. Revenge of the Sith isn't a bad film, I enjoyed it.

Phantom Menace...Darth Maul was the ONLY thing good about it. I really hated the whole midichlorine (sp?) bs used to explain the Force, really messed it all up. But the double-bladed lightsaber looked real badass.

RE: Phantom Menace 3-D? - OwlFamily - 01-09-2012 11:59 AM

Mesa no wanna see Jar Jar in 3d.

Mesa wanna see Jar jar up to his neck in Bantha Poodu.

RE: Phantom Menace 3-D? - MTPiKapp - 01-10-2012 01:28 PM

$10+? In Atlanta 3D is $14.50 and that's if it's not IMAX.