CSNbbs
Okay, someone help me here..... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+----- Forum: Sun Belt Smack Talk (/forum-309.html)
+----- Thread: Okay, someone help me here..... (/thread-546857.html)

Pages: 1 2

Okay, someone help me here..... - BirdofParadise - 01-07-2012 01:52 PM

In his press conference introducing him as WKU interim basketball coach, Ray Harper had this to say about the six-man fiasco:

"I saw five guys on the court and then another guy throws the ball in. I thought I'd lost my mind."

This tells me (correct me if I'm wrong) Harper knew as the ball was inbounded that UL had six players on the court.

He couldn't get anyone's attention in 21 seconds?

I'm calling BS on this one.

If he saw it, he should have been screaming for 21 seconds to get someone's attention, even if he had to walk onto the court to do it. Tie game. Overtime. Your team is about to get screwed. And, you do NOTHING?

Maybe he was hoping if he shut up, he'd be the head coach the next day?

Nope, I'm not believing he saw it at all.

What say you all????

RE: Okay, someone help me here..... - SpaceRaider - 01-07-2012 02:43 PM

(01-07-2012 01:52 PM)BirdofParadise Wrote:  In his press conference introducing him as WKU interim basketball coach, Ray Harper had this to say about the six-man fiasco:

"I saw five guys on the court and then another guy throws the ball in. I thought I'd lost my mind."

This tells me (correct me if I'm wrong) Harper knew as the ball was inbounded that UL had six players on the court.

If he saw it, he should have been screaming for 21 seconds to get someone's attention, even if he had to walk onto the court to do it. Tie game. Overtime. Your team is about to get screwed. And, you do NOTHING?

What say you all????

I agree. Calling BS on that as well.

RE: Okay, someone help me here..... - zeebart21 - 01-07-2012 02:45 PM

(01-07-2012 01:52 PM)BirdofParadise Wrote:  In his press conference introducing him as WKU interim basketball coach, Ray Harper had this to say about the six-man fiasco:

What say you all????

I call BS...

MT you are on the clock....

Z

RE: Okay, someone help me here..... - zeebart21 - 01-07-2012 02:45 PM

(01-07-2012 02:43 PM)SpaceRaider Wrote:  

What say you all????

I agree. Calling BS on that.

Spacial, Whats up stud? Merry New Year!!

Z

RE: Okay, someone help me here..... - KAjunRaider - 01-07-2012 02:55 PM

(01-07-2012 02:45 PM)zeebart21 Wrote:  

What say you all????

I call BS...

Z

Women's game ? We're not too worried 04-cheers

RE: Okay, someone help me here..... - SpaceRaider - 01-07-2012 02:57 PM

(01-07-2012 02:45 PM)zeebart21 Wrote:  Spacial, Whats up stud? Merry New Year!!

Z

Happy new year to you Z, enjoying basketball season more than I have in a couple of decades. Getting ready to cheer the Lady Raiders and Blue Raiders on to a couple of wins today. Kermit has been practicing his team against that 2-2-2 zone the Cajuns introduced Thursday.

RE: Okay, someone help me here..... - kem411ocd - 01-07-2012 03:00 PM

I dont know if you watched the presser or are just pulling that quote from an article, but I believe he is talking about when he got home and watched it on DVR. He said he didnt know what happened until his wife told him after the game. They then went home and watched it. I imagine that is when this is from.

RE: Okay, someone help me here..... - TOPPERTOM - 01-07-2012 03:10 PM

What say you all????

Maybe I can help you out. The play was at the far end of the arena from the WKU bench. He may have thought he saw something unusual but it didn't fully register as the play had already started.

Evidently you don't want to leave well enough alone by bringing this up so I would suggest you should enjoy your win under questionable circumstances and leave it at that.

One more thing UL (aka University of Lafayetteeee) fans better hope you don't have to face WKU in the tournament. The result will be quite different the next time with Ray Harper coaching. So slink back to your bayou and gumbo and have a nice day.

RE: Okay, someone help me here..... - zeebart21 - 01-07-2012 03:26 PM

(01-07-2012 02:55 PM)KAjunRaider Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 02:45 PM)zeebart21 Wrote:  

What say you all????

I call BS...

Z

Women's game ? We're not too worried 04-cheers

HAHA!! I wouldnt be too worried either!!!

Z

RE: Okay, someone help me here..... - zeebart21 - 01-07-2012 03:31 PM

(01-07-2012 03:10 PM)TOPPERTOM Wrote:  

What say you all????

Maybe I can help you out. The play was at the far end of the arena from the WKU bench. He may have thought he saw something unusual but it didn't fully register as the play had already started.

Evidently you don't want to leave well enough alone by bringing this up so I would suggest you should enjoy your win under questionable circumstances and leave it at that.

One more thing UL (aka University of Lafayetteeee) fans better hope you don't have to face WKU in the tournament. The result will be quite different the next time with Ray Harper coaching. So slink back to your bayou and gumbo and have a nice day.

Damn, touchy today arent we??

For the record, the bayous are beautiful and my gumbo kicks ass. Suck it.

Z

RE: Okay, someone help me here..... - BirdofParadise - 01-07-2012 03:38 PM

(01-07-2012 03:00 PM)kem411ocd Wrote:  I dont know if you watched the presser or are just pulling that quote from an article, but I believe he is talking about when he got home and watched it on DVR. He said he didnt know what happened until his wife told him after the game. They then went home and watched it. I imagine that is when this is from.

Okay, now it makes perfect sense. yes, I had pulled the quote from an article. Didn't know about the part about watching the tape.

You cleared it up for me. I appreciate that very much.

RE: Okay, someone help me here..... - TOPPERTOM - 01-07-2012 03:41 PM

(01-07-2012 03:31 PM)zeebart21 Wrote:  

What say you all????

Zero IQ

Is that how you take your gumbo by sucking it? by the way I fixed your signature, and your welcome.

RE: Okay, someone help me here..... - BirdofParadise - 01-07-2012 03:41 PM

What say you all????

Tommy, my boy, this has nothing to do with anything other than I was surprised a coach could see something and say nothing.

The previous poster set me straight about the quote. I was just trying to understand a situation a little better. He clarified the quote and the context for me. And he did it as an adult, without getting offended that anything got brought up.

No need to get your panties in a wad. Good luck the rest of the season.

RE: Okay, someone help me here..... - zeebart21 - 01-07-2012 05:14 PM

(01-07-2012 03:41 PM)TOPPERTOM Wrote:  

What say you all????

Zero IQ

Is that how you take your gumbo by sucking it? by the way I fixed your signature, and your welcome.

HAHA!! WTF does that even mean??

If your admin wouldnt have allowed your bball team to go into the sh*tter we wouldnt even be having this conversation. Is your new guy really a cheater??

Z

RE: Okay, someone help me here..... - TOPPERTOM - 01-07-2012 05:46 PM

(01-07-2012 05:14 PM)zeebart21 Wrote:  

What say you all????

Zero IQ

If your admin wouldnt have allowed your bball team to go into the sh*tter we wouldnt even be having this conversation. Is your new guy really a cheater??

Zero IQ

This coming from a fan of University Lafayetteee. Don't worry about WKU your school's sports programs have always been one of the most corrupt in the nation.

RE: Okay, someone help me here..... - AstroCajun - 01-07-2012 06:04 PM

(01-07-2012 03:10 PM)TOPPERTOM Wrote:  One more thing UL (aka University of Lafayetteeee) fans better hope you don't have to face WKU in the tournament. The result will be quite different the next time with Ray Harper coaching. So slink back to your bayou and gumbo and have a nice day.

Zero IQ

Since you saw fit to fix zee's sig, may I suggest a change to yours. You see, WKU didnt win the belt. They came in second. So if anything, there's a new deputy.

Good luck.

RE: Okay, someone help me here..... - zeebart21 - 01-07-2012 06:30 PM

(01-07-2012 05:46 PM)TOPPERTOM Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 03:10 PM)TOPPERTOM Wrote:  Maybe I can help you out. The play was at the far end of the arena from the WKU bench. He may have thought he saw something unusual but it didn't fully register as the play had already started.

Zero IQ

Zero IQ

This coming from a fan of University Lafayetteee. Don't worry about WKU your school's sports programs have always been one of the most corrupt in the nation.

read in a monotone voice..."my name is tom i am so pissed i cant see straight and i am about to have a stroke bury with my red towel please wKY = THERE IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN FOR SBC FOOTBALL, UNFORTUNATELY NO ONE COMES TO SEE THEM PLAY AND ALTHOUGH THEY TRIED TO BLAME EVERYONE BUT THEMSELVES FOR THIS THATS WHY THEY STAYED HOME DURING BOWL SEASON - STILL NOTDEALNG WITH IT.

Hey is the drunk Guidry still on your football staff?

Z

RE: Okay, someone help me here..... - CajunFan89 - 01-07-2012 06:36 PM

(01-07-2012 06:30 PM)zeebart21 Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 03:31 PM)zeebart21 Wrote:  Damn, touchy today arent we??

Zero IQ

Zero IQ

read in a monotone voice..."my name is tom i am so pissed i cant see straight and i am about to have a stroke bury with my red towel please wKY = THERE IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN FOR SBC FOOTBALL, UNFORTUNATELY NO ONE COMES TO SEE THEM PLAY AND ALTHOUGH THEY TRIED TO BLAME EVERYONE BUT THEMSELVES FOR THIS THATS WHY THEY STAYED HOME DURING BOWL SEASON - STILL NOTDEALNG WITH IT.

Z

I think someone just needs to get the sand out of their v@g!n@ :chillpill:

RE: Okay, someone help me here..... - TOPPERTOM - 01-07-2012 07:12 PM

(01-07-2012 06:36 PM)CajunFan89 Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 03:41 PM)TOPPERTOM Wrote:  Is that how you take your gumbo by sucking it? by the way I fixed your signature, and your welcome.

Zero IQ

Z

The only thing obnoxious university of lafayetteee fans need to know about WKU football is.

10/23/10 your homecoming WKU spanks your A$$ 54 to 2105-mafia

10/22/11 our homecoming WKU spanks your A$$ 42 to 2305-mafia

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

RE: Okay, someone help me here..... - CajunFan89 - 01-07-2012 07:21 PM

(01-07-2012 07:12 PM)TOPPERTOM Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 06:36 PM)CajunFan89 Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 05:14 PM)zeebart21 Wrote:  HAHA!! WTF does that even mean??

Zero IQ

Z

The only thing obnoxious university of lafayetteee fans need to know about WKU football is.

10/23/10 your homecoming WKU spanks your A$$ 54 to 2105-mafia

10/22/11 our homecoming WKU spanks your A$$ 42 to 2305-mafia

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

and i'll gladly admit that WKU has owned us in football the past two years. i never said anything to the contrary. you are acting like bad calls are never made in any sport ever and that this is some great conspired injustice directed solely at WKU. ask Toledo how they felt about losing to Syracuse on a botched review of a field goal. if there is anyone you should be mad at, it is the conference and the officiating crews that make the calls, or lack there-of, in this conference