CSNbbs
Rather hard to believe - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: Rather hard to believe (/thread-542156.html)

Rather hard to believe - mjs - 12-18-2011 10:18 AM

LaTech scored 24 points in the last 6:30 minutes of the game. They were down 58-47 at that point. So they scored more than 33% of their points in the last 6'30".

RE: Rather hard to believe - outsideualr - 12-18-2011 10:59 AM

Makes you wonder how that's even possible. I think our players wore out. You know there are many facets to coaching. And one is proper utilization of players minutes on the floor. I feel certain we have someone keeping up with who plays how many minutes during a game. Both Steve and Joe are completely immersed in the game, so you can't expect them to keep up with things like that, so an assistant should be keeping them informed and helping with getting players out for a rest from time to time. Maybe they do. I don't know for sure. I think I've seen our graduate assistant, Gene Prousnitzer bringing them information during home games. Maybe that's what he informing them of. I'm not certain, but does he go on road trips, and is that part of his responsibility. You have coaches Lee and Cunningham. What is their game responsibility? I don't know, but it's obvious that Dre, playing the entire game, wore out, and at the end was committing tired fouls and turnovers. Just one more thing to get worked out before we can begin winning games.