CSNbbs
I don't think any of us realized how much we - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: I don't think any of us realized how much we (/thread-541568.html)

I don't think any of us realized how much we - outsideualr - 12-15-2011 09:56 PM

would miss Gus this season. He would have given us more of a presence on offense and defense in the paint, and with his performance late last season, would have brought some needed confidence on the team. But stuff happens and we have to play with who we've got. Our big men have some talent, but the strength they need can't be coached. It takes time and effort and it will take at least to next season before the time spent with Coach Barron will begin to really pay off. We all are just going to have patience. Steve and Joe can teach them skills, but they need more strength in order to apply the teaching they're receiving. Just keep improving and we'll win a few games. Maybe more than a few with some luck.04-cheers

RE: I don't think any of us realized how much we - MICHAELSPAPPY - 12-16-2011 08:33 AM

It has been a big blow. How much better might we have been? Who knows, but it certainly would have helped.