CSNbbs
Trent Jones - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt West Team Talk (/forum-290.html)
+----- Forum: South Alabama (/forum-295.html)
+------ Forum: Jags Basketball (/forum-730.html)
+------ Thread: Trent Jones (/thread-541476.html)

Trent Jones - AtlantaJag - 12-15-2011 03:23 PM

Not too complimentary of USA in this article.

Dating to last season, the Tigers (6-3) have lost several games that looked like easy wins on paper. This season, two of the Tigers' three losses have come against the likes of Coastal Carolina (71-63) and South Alabama (79-75 in overtime).

"Coastal Carolina is a good basketball team. They just outworked us," Johnson said. "South Alabama -- whatever that is, I don't want to talk about that much more -- but ... the bottom line is they were just better that day."

RE: Trent Jones - Jag89 - 12-15-2011 03:56 PM

(12-15-2011 03:23 PM)AtlantaJag Wrote:  Not too complimentary of USA in this article.

"Coastal Carolina is a good basketball team. They just outworked us," Johnson said. "South Alabama -- whatever that is, I don't want to talk about that much more -- but ... the bottom line is they were just better that day."

Sore looser!! 03-zzz

RE: Trent Jones - USACoN2012 - 12-15-2011 04:00 PM

Trent Johnson can go play in traffic.

RE: Trent Jones - Usajags - 12-15-2011 04:06 PM

If my headcoach ever made that statement about an oppenant school that came into your house and beat you would get fired, because obviously you are not doing your job. Basically that coach is saying that were are a nothing school that he didn't get his team ready to play. And if you can't get your team ready to play a nothing school they you don't deserve your job. The AD needs to take a closer look at his HC.

RE: Trent Jones - EAGLEJAG65 - 12-15-2011 04:41 PM

"South Alabama, whatever that is" wanted the game more than your team Mr. Johnson. And, you don't have to be so condescending. Know your OPPOSITION!

RE: Trent Jones - usmgh - 12-15-2011 07:37 PM

(12-15-2011 03:23 PM)AtlantaJag Wrote:  Not too complimentary of USA in this article.

Dating to last season, the Tigers (6-3) have lost several games that looked like easy wins on paper. This season, two of the Tigers' three losses have come against the likes of Coastal Carolina (71-63) and South Alabama (79-75 in overtime).

My guy at LSU thinks this will be Johnson's last year.