CSNbbs
Trojan players making phone calls to season ticket holders - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: Trojan players making phone calls to season ticket holders (/thread-539682.html)

Trojan players making phone calls to season ticket holders - LRTrojan - 12-08-2011 11:36 PM

I don't know if it was Chris Peterson's or the coaches idea to start calling season ticket holders several years ago, but it was a good PR move. It's no big thing, but I appreciate them doing it. We got one tonight from Marian Kursh.

RE: Trojan players making phone calls to season ticket holders - mjs - 12-09-2011 12:27 AM

(12-08-2011 11:36 PM)LRTrojan Wrote:  I don't know if it was Chris Peterson's or the coaches idea to start calling season ticket holders several years ago, but it was a good PR move. It's no big thing, but I appreciate them doing it. We got one tonight from Marian Kursh.

Taylor Ford called here. Can't imagine there are many programs that do this.

RE: Trojan players making phone calls to season ticket holders - outsideualr - 12-09-2011 08:57 AM

Taggart Lockhart called me. Nice young man. Very nice thing for our program to do.

RE: Trojan players making phone calls to season ticket holders - MICHAELSPAPPY - 12-09-2011 08:57 AM

One of the few traditions we have, but it is a good one.

Trojan players making phone calls to season ticket holders - RBL - 12-09-2011 09:24 AM

Marion Kursh called us

RE: Trojan players making phone calls to season ticket holders - LRTrojan - 12-09-2011 11:18 AM

(12-09-2011 12:27 AM)mjs Wrote:  Taylor Ford called here. Can't imagine there are many programs that do this.

No I can't imagine many other programs doing it, and that's why I thought that it was a good PR move. But, when you don't have anymore season ticket holders than we have, it can't take the two basketball teams over a couple of hours to do this.