CSNbbs
A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! (/thread-523738.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - miko33 - 10-19-2011 05:40 PM

http://ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?tid=523542

What happened to civility and serious dialogue? The realignment board is a cesspool, which is why I am not posting over there until everyone becomes more respectful over there! It's appalling!

RE: A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - CardinalZen - 10-19-2011 05:43 PM

(10-19-2011 05:40 PM)miko33 Wrote:  http://ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?tid=523542

What happened to civility and serious dialogue? The realignment board is a cesspool, which is why I am not posting over there until everyone becomes more respectful over there! It's appalling!

I don't know what cardshouse's problem is, but that MichaelSavage guy (WVU fan) got things of the rails, IMO.

RE: A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - Cubanbull - 10-19-2011 05:45 PM

I wont waste my time in that cess pool

RE: A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - Wilkie01 - 10-19-2011 05:56 PM

(10-19-2011 09:53 AM)MichaelSavage Wrote:  Strong is nothing special. Would a big time program really come knocking on the door for him? The reason the SEC passed on him wasn't due to racism it's because he's not that great. They can do better than affirmative action feel good hires.

[Image: Race1.jpg]

And I still say Michael Savage is a racists! 05-stirthepot

RE: A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - BatonRougeEscapee - 10-19-2011 05:56 PM

I read the first 1/2 page of the thread. A lot of unprovoked bashing of Jurich specifically and Louisville fans in general.

I saw the 2nd page earlier today and it was a Charlie Strong bashfest. I don't know what standard you are expecting out of the fans but it appears to me that Louisville fans were responding and not instigating.

I'm sure its deteriorated since then so I'll just skip page 3. But once again, if several fans are hating all things Louisville, how do you expect Louisville posters to respond? At some point you get fed up.

RE: A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - uconnbaseball - 10-19-2011 06:03 PM

When people care enough to bash your program, you must be a position of power.

RE: A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - CardinalJim - 10-19-2011 06:06 PM

Miko is right. Louisville fans had better learn to live with the ridicule. We need to learn to rise about the bait threads. Plenty of jealous folks over on the realignment board. It's going to get worse before it gets better.
CJ

RE: A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - CardinalZen - 10-19-2011 06:09 PM

(10-19-2011 06:03 PM)uconnbaseball Wrote:  When people care enough to bash your program, you must be a position of power.

Maybe. I don't mind the bashing. Louisville has stepped on some toes over the years, no doubt. Our toes have been stepped on too. That's the great game of college athletics.

However, if you are gonna be a basher, you are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to you own facts.

Hopefully, my role in that thread was more constructive, rather than destructive.

I will concede that I should have ignored MichaelSavage. Mea culpa.

RE: A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - Wilkie01 - 10-19-2011 06:25 PM

[Image: Race1.jpg]

And I still say Michael Savage is a racists! 05-stirthepot

RE: A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - ClairtonPanther - 10-19-2011 06:36 PM

Yea that thread is absolutely pathetic. I'm sorry UL fans had to read all that garbage.

RE: A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - ClairtonPanther - 10-19-2011 06:39 PM

Wilks... We all know what kind of dude MS really is. But don't let him win by personally attacking the idiot.

RE: A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - UConn-SMU - 10-19-2011 07:27 PM

Bashing can be ok. I just have a problem with foolish bashing.

One Syracuse poster said yesterday that he wouldn't mind playing SMU and Houston in a Big East overlap year because they would be easy wins for SU. What a joke - both SMU and Houston are ranked ahead of Syracuse. Easy wins? My a$$. SMU would be a 7 or 8 point favorite over Syracuse if they played this weekend.

RE: A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - Bearcat_Bounce - 10-19-2011 07:30 PM

Th entire realignment board is either whining C-USA fans, or people that want to post their 50000000 scenarios of the new Big East. Then 20 minutes later there is some new tweet and 500000 more scenarios are posted based on that. I've stopped reading that nonsense.

RE: A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - UConn-SMU - 10-19-2011 08:06 PM

(10-19-2011 07:30 PM)Bearcat_Bounce Wrote:  Th entire realignment board is either whining C-USA fans, or people that want to post their 50000000 scenarios of the new Big East. Then 20 minutes later there is some new tweet and 500000 more scenarios are posted based on that. I've stopped reading that nonsense.

Some of the posts are funny ... "Hawaii to the Ivy League by tonight", etc.

After a hard day at work, it's entertaining to see the ridiculous posts and tweets scrutinized, as if they're deciphering the Dead Sea Scrolls.

RE: A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - cardshouse - 10-19-2011 08:13 PM

I'm glad you dedicate a post to me...God what a buch of no fun type of people...If you were on some of the other pages I visit you would be crying. Its not like people don't bash Louisville. I like getting it popping in here. And Miko you have made some pretty non sense post yourself...Get over the power trip dude.

RE: A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - CollegeCard - 10-19-2011 08:19 PM

I missed everything past about post 40 in the thread. I guess I won't be viewing that anytime soon since it's been removed, but in general most of the CUSA fans are pretty bitter and there's a solid amount of unadmitted jealousy. It exists towards USF and UC as well certainly. The reasons for the jealousy may be slightly different, but it's there.

RE: A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - cardshouse - 10-19-2011 08:25 PM

It was all silly fun in my eyes...I was bashing about attendance, they brought up trophies, I brought up 30+ players in the NFL, ect.....IMO I just don't like adding a team because they are hot at the moment and in a good market...That's all. I get bashed all the time for bringing up Memphis to the Big East, I can take it though unlike others.

RE: A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - UofLgrad07 - 10-19-2011 08:29 PM

Doesn't miko have some trolling to do rather than complaining about how posters.....

....*squint* I see what you did there.

RE: A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - Gopper - 10-19-2011 08:31 PM

pfft miko ur givin UL fans advice on respectful, get outta here u silly lil troll

RE: A lot of ugliness in this thread: UL fans? C'mon man! - ULdave - 10-19-2011 08:34 PM

(10-19-2011 08:29 PM)UofLgrad07 Wrote:  Doesn't miko have some trolling to do rather than complaining about how posters.....

....*squint* I see what you did there.
My thoughts exactly.