CSNbbs
Former UCONN starter finds a home............... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: Former UCONN starter finds a home............... (/thread-495246.html)

Former UCONN starter finds a home............... - Stookey57 - 04-29-2011 10:35 PM

CCSU's Erik Kuraczea: New School, New Position

Quote:Erik Kuraczea left UConn for what was termed personal reasons in October, just two months after he was suspended for violating athletic department rules. He was a starting guard in five games in 2009 and figured to start last fall for the Huskies.

Instead, he left Storrs and transferred to Central Connecticut. On Friday, he made his debut as a defensive lineman at Central's Blue-White scrimmage.

RE: Former UCONN starter finds a home............... - uconnbaseball - 04-30-2011 11:34 AM

DL, eh? Surprising considering he is so solid at guard.

RE: Former UCONN starter finds a home............... - UCF08 - 04-30-2011 12:19 PM

Wow, DL? UCF got a SG from Florida that transferred to OLB for us, seeing as that he was 6'3" (I think?) and around 230lb's. But a point guard going to DL? That's a massive change.

RE: Former UCONN starter finds a home............... - uconnbaseball - 04-30-2011 08:19 PM

Offensive guard, not shooting guard. LOL.

RE: Former UCONN starter finds a home............... - SF Husky - 05-01-2011 12:56 AM

(04-30-2011 12:19 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  Wow, DL? UCF got a SG from Florida that transferred to OLB for us, seeing as that he was 6'3" (I think?) and around 230lb's. But a point guard going to DL? That's a massive change.

Eric is no SG. He is huge and he is a CT kid. He is very talented. Too bad he did not work out for UCONN. I hope he gets his act together at Central.