CSNbbs
St. Bony in the SBC - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: St. Bony in the SBC (/thread-473951.html)

St. Bony in the SBC - MICHAELSPAPPY - 01-06-2011 05:12 PM

Where do you think St. Bonaventure would finish in the Belt? I am going to guess they would be competing for the top.

RE: St. Bony in the SBC - outsideualr - 01-06-2011 05:49 PM

Probably.

RE: St. Bony in the SBC - insideualr - 01-06-2011 06:54 PM

They would win it. I think that they would dictate pace to NT and in a tournament the big guy would give them the edge. I think Ill St. would win the SBC too. I think Mo. St. would just walk right through it. I think Tech would finish in the top 3 teams.

We played a lot of schools that would be in the top 2 or 3 in the standing at the end of the year in the SBC. We should be ready for conference play.

RE: St. Bony in the SBC - mjs - 01-06-2011 08:15 PM

(01-06-2011 06:54 PM)insideualr Wrote:  They would win it. I think that they would dictate pace to NT and in a tournament the big guy would give them the edge. I think Ill St. would win the SBC too. I think Mo. St. would just walk right through it. I think Tech would finish in the top 3 teams.

We played a lot of schools that would be in the top 2 or 3 in the standing at the end of the year in the SBC. We should be ready for conference play.

St. Bony would win the Sun Belt. So would Tulsa. MoState would win in a cake walk. Obviously, so would Ole Miss. Not sure about LaTech and Ill State, but they'd be in the top 3.