CSNbbs
MAGAZINE WINS !!!!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: MAGAZINE WINS !!!!!!!!! (/thread-467607.html)

MAGAZINE WINS !!!!!!!!! - MICHAELSPAPPY - 12-03-2010 11:44 PM

Headed to Little Rock in the state finals. Just a bunch of kids that make you shake your heads. Definitely do not pass the eye test, but they just get it done. They will break your heart with big plays. Third quarter Rattlers played poorly and allowed Magnet to get within a touchdown. They take the kickoff, and on the next play the quarterback goes up the middle all the way for a touchdown to basically seal it.

And all this is with a coaching staff of two (2).

RE: MAGAZINE WINS !!!!!!!!! - eh9198 - 12-03-2010 11:58 PM

That's awesome! Go Magazine!

RE: MAGAZINE WINS !!!!!!!!! - mjs - 12-04-2010 12:11 AM

(12-03-2010 11:58 PM)eh9198 Wrote:  That's awesome! Go Magazine!

Maybe we can get a "Trojan Town" section at War Memorial. They're not playing the same time as UALR and Ole Miss, I hope?

RE: MAGAZINE WINS !!!!!!!!! - MICHAELSPAPPY - 12-04-2010 08:27 AM

I heard the Rattler game was at noon, but check the paper.

RE: MAGAZINE WINS !!!!!!!!! - LRTrojan - 12-04-2010 04:31 PM

(12-03-2010 11:44 PM)MICHAELSPAPPY Wrote:  Headed to Little Rock in the state finals. Just a bunch of kids that make you shake your heads. Definitely do not pass the eye test, but they just get it done. They will break your heart with big plays. Third quarter Rattlers played poorly and allowed Magnet to get within a touchdown. They take the kickoff, and on the next play the quarterback goes up the middle all the way for a touchdown to basically seal it.

I'm proud of your son-law. He's done a great job with those kids.

RE: MAGAZINE WINS !!!!!!!!! - outsideualr - 12-04-2010 07:13 PM

(12-04-2010 04:31 PM)LRTrojan Wrote:  
(12-03-2010 11:44 PM)MICHAELSPAPPY Wrote:  Headed to Little Rock in the state finals. Just a bunch of kids that make you shake your heads. Definitely do not pass the eye test, but they just get it done. They will break your heart with big plays. Third quarter Rattlers played poorly and allowed Magnet to get within a touchdown. They take the kickoff, and on the next play the quarterback goes up the middle all the way for a touchdown to basically seal it.

I'm proud of your son-law. He's done a great job with those kids.

Sounds like he could be headed for bigger and better things. Maybe he can get us to start a football program at UALR and he'll be the first coach.04-cheers