CSNbbs
um Haters - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+------ Forum: Horse**** (/forum-490.html)
+------ Thread: um Haters (/thread-456800.html)

um Haters - GRPunk - 10-10-2010 01:54 PM

In the spirit of "becoming the change you want to see," I figured I'd post on this board.

My neighbors always have a couple osu flags out on their porch and garage.

A few weeks back they also had an nd flag and I thought, "they must be hosting some nd fans."

Two weeks ago they have an iu flag out and I'm wondering if it's a pattern.

Sure enough, yesterday they had out the msu flag.

Anybody else seen interesting ways to show um hatred?

RE: um Haters - texasbronco1 - 10-15-2010 04:22 PM

LOL. Those are true Buckeye fans!

RE: um Haters - floridabronco - 10-26-2010 03:50 PM

Same down here for the University of Florida. You either love them or hate 'em. U of M doesn't have a corner on WalMart fans either. Florida and Miami have many WalMart Gators and Hurricanes. FSU seems to be exempt from a lot of this lately. Maybe because of limited success this decade.

RE: um Haters - Tommyboy - 11-08-2010 08:03 AM

...are going to love this:

Man I know works for a cleaning company, one of the houses he went to this past week is owned by a woman whose (soon to be ex) husband has 20 cats, and it seriously came down to it's her or the cats, he chose the cats. Now she wants to get the house cleaned up so she can take custody of their meth-addict daughters kids currently in foster care. So not only is he choosing the cats over his wife but his grand kids too. As my friend is walking through this house looking at rusted metal nearly a foot up every wall he sees the guy's UM diploma mounted in the living room.

RE: um Haters - JBStemp5 - 01-06-2011 10:18 PM

(10-26-2010 03:50 PM)floridabronco Wrote:  Same down here for the University of Florida. You either love them or hate 'em. U of M doesn't have a corner on WalMart fans either. Florida and Miami have many WalMart Gators and Hurricanes. FSU seems to be exempt from a lot of this lately. Maybe because of limited success this decade.

http://www.notsopuremichigan.com/?p=126

the Walmart Wolverines