CSNbbs
This season will give us a pretty good indication - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: This season will give us a pretty good indication (/thread-447665.html)

This season will give us a pretty good indication - outsideualr - 08-18-2010 09:45 AM

as to where we really are as a program. If we can bounce back from last season's disaster to at least have a decent season, it might serve as a notice that what happened last year wasn't the norm, but a blip on our radar, and that better days are ahead. However, I'm not ready to proclaim greatness on this team. I see some possibilities, but it has to show up on the court.

I know prior to last season that the coaches thought this would be a really good year. Of course they also thought last year would be a "good" year, and we know how that turned out.
If we don't do something this year with 5 seniors, things won't look so bright.04-cheers

RE: This season will give us a pretty good indication - MICHAELSPAPPY - 08-18-2010 11:25 AM

That about sums it up. Give us a good point and a post man who is effective and consistent, and we will be pretty good.

RE: This season will give us a pretty good indication - outsideualr - 08-18-2010 02:39 PM

(08-18-2010 11:25 AM)MICHAELSPAPPY Wrote:  That about sums it up. Give us a good point and a post man who is effective and consistent, and we will be pretty good.

Agree totally. Might need more than one good post man. They tend to tire out and get in foul trouble more than the smaller guys.04-cheers

RE: This season will give us a pretty good indication - MICHAELSPAPPY - 08-18-2010 02:44 PM

If we can just get 25 consistent minutes from one of them, I think we can piece together the rest.

RE: This season will give us a pretty good indication - outsideualr - 08-18-2010 03:53 PM

(08-18-2010 02:44 PM)MICHAELSPAPPY Wrote:  If we can just get 25 consistent minutes from one of them, I think we can piece together the rest.

But will coach allow one to play 25 minutes?04-cheers