CSNbbs
Have no fear, Trojan fans... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: Have no fear, Trojan fans... (/thread-426932.html)

Have no fear, Trojan fans... - UALRSuperFan Curtis - 03-19-2010 11:30 AM

help is on the way! Because I, yours truly, will be in Norman, OK on Sunday, riding into town on the UALR Alumni bus to cheer UALR on to victory against Georgia Tech! Is the NCAA Women's tournament and Norman, OK ready for me?????? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!04-cheers04-cheers04-cheers

RE: Have no fear, Trojan fans... - outsideualr - 03-19-2010 11:31 AM

(03-19-2010 11:30 AM)UALRSuperFan Curtis Wrote:  help is on the way! Because I, yours truly, will be in Norman, OK on Sunday, riding into town on the UALR Alumni bus to cheer UALR on to victory against Georgia Tech! Is the NCAA Women's tournament and Norman, OK ready for me?????? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!04-cheers04-cheers04-cheers

Go get em Curtis.01-lauramac2

RE: Have no fear, Trojan fans... - DollarBill - 03-19-2010 02:04 PM

(03-19-2010 11:31 AM)outsideualr Wrote:  
(03-19-2010 11:30 AM)UALRSuperFan Curtis Wrote:  help is on the way! Because I, yours truly, will be in Norman, OK on Sunday, riding into town on the UALR Alumni bus to cheer UALR on to victory against Georgia Tech! Is the NCAA Women's tournament and Norman, OK ready for me?????? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!04-cheers04-cheers04-cheers

Curtis; glad to hear you will be there to help. Seriously, what chance do you think we have for a victory. I won't be there but, I have been wearing my Trojan cap around town wherever I go to show support for the Ladies.

RE: Have no fear, Trojan fans... - UALRSuperFan Curtis - 03-19-2010 05:58 PM

(03-19-2010 02:04 PM)DollarBill Wrote:  
(03-19-2010 11:31 AM)outsideualr Wrote:  

Curtis; glad to hear you will be there to help. Seriously, what chance do you think we have for a victory. I won't be there but, I have been wearing my Trojan cap around town wherever I go to show support for the Ladies.

I believe we have a chance to upset GA Tech on Sunday, if we play our game defensively. Sitzmann will need to be comfortable from the perimeter; our outside shooting has to be sharp from both Butler and Rolfe, as it was in the tournament final. If we do all that, we'll get to the 2nd round Tuesday night. Regardless, this is UALR's magical time.