CSNbbs
According to Rivals we're recuiting point guard - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: According to Rivals we're recuiting point guard (/thread-422658.html)

According to Rivals we're recuiting point guard - outsideualr - 03-02-2010 03:01 PM

Micah Delph of Conway, Arkansas. Probably son of former Hog great Marvin Delph. He's 6 foot, 165 pounds and in the class of 2011. If he can shoot anywhere near like his father, he'll be a great player.04-cheers

RE: According to Rivals we're recuiting point guard - MICHAELSPAPPY - 03-02-2010 03:39 PM

(03-02-2010 03:01 PM)outsideualr Wrote:  If he can shoot anywhere near like his father, he'll be a great player.04-cheers

ANYWHERE near his father.

RE: According to Rivals we're recuiting point guard - Scotto - 03-02-2010 03:48 PM

Mr Delph had the flattest shot I've ever seen. Seemed like the arc on his shot was about 1".

RE: According to Rivals we're recuiting point guard - LRTrojan - 03-02-2010 05:05 PM

(03-02-2010 03:01 PM)outsideualr Wrote:  Micah Delph of Conway, Arkansas. Probably son of former Hog great Marvin Delph. He's 6 foot, 165 pounds and in the class of 2011. If he can shoot anywhere near like his father, he'll be a great player.04-cheers

If he can shoot like his dad could, he won't be coming here. And since Shields is staying, you know he doen't want his point guard to shoot. If he did come, and was a good shooter, he and Solo might be fighting over who was going to shoot.

RE: According to Rivals we're recuiting point guard - Karl B - 03-02-2010 08:27 PM

To my knowledge, Kenyon McNeil plays point for Conway and Delph is a wing player. That's not to say he couldn't play point. I know theirs a good rapport between the Conway coaches and the UALR staff although it hasn't landed us a Wampus Cat as of yet. Maybe Micah will be the one.

RE: According to Rivals we're recuiting point guard - outsideualr - 03-02-2010 09:55 PM

(03-02-2010 08:27 PM)Karl B Wrote:  To my knowledge, Kenyon McNeil plays point for Conway and Delph is a wing player. That's not to say he couldn't play point. I know theirs a good rapport between the Conway coaches and the UALR staff although it hasn't landed us a Wampus Cat as of yet. Maybe Micah will be the one.

I really don't know anything about the young man. Rivals listed him as a point guard.04-cheers

RE: According to Rivals we're recuiting point guard - Mr. Mediocrity - 03-04-2010 07:30 PM

(03-02-2010 09:55 PM)outsideualr Wrote:  
(03-02-2010 08:27 PM)Karl B Wrote:  To my knowledge, Kenyon McNeil plays point for Conway and Delph is a wing player. That's not to say he couldn't play point. I know theirs a good rapport between the Conway coaches and the UALR staff although it hasn't landed us a Wampus Cat as of yet. Maybe Micah will be the one.

I really don't know anything about the young man. Rivals listed him as a point guard.04-cheers

Did they list Solo as a point guard?

RE: According to Rivals we're recuiting point guard - mjs - 03-04-2010 08:17 PM

(03-04-2010 07:30 PM)Mr. Mediocrity Wrote:  
(03-02-2010 09:55 PM)outsideualr Wrote:  

No, but I bet they listed Lionel as a point guard. Amazing how much better our offense looks and how many more open looks Mouzy gets when Lionel is in the game.

Did they list Solo as a point guard?

RE: According to Rivals we're recuiting point guard - Mr. Mediocrity - 03-04-2010 09:54 PM

No, but I bet they listed Lionel as a point guard. Amazing how much better our offense looks and how many more open looks Mouzy gets when Lionel is in the game.

I couldn't agree more. He's our only true guard, and while he may never be all-conference, he could really help a team who had some finishers.

RE: According to Rivals we're recuiting point guard - DollarBill - 03-05-2010 08:21 AM

(03-04-2010 09:54 PM)Mr. Mediocrity Wrote:  No, but I bet they listed Lionel as a point guard. Amazing how much better our offense looks and how many more open looks Mouzy gets when Lionel is in the game.

I couldn't agree more. He's our only true guard, and while he may never be all-conference, he could really help a team who had some finishers.

If the past is used as a predictor, UALR is probably foaming at the mouth, slobering all over the kid named Delph. Anyone with a razorback connection is automatically thought of in this State as a saint, All-World, at least 10' tall with magical powers. Will we ever learn?

RE: According to Rivals we're recuiting point guard - Scotto - 03-05-2010 08:35 AM

They were pretty darn good back then. That's Mr. Delph in the back / middle, next to Boothead. Check out Houston Dale.

[Image: 2295294294_f1f954ec65.jpg]