CSNbbs
Sun Belt Tournament - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: Sun Belt Tournament (/thread-420211.html)

Sun Belt Tournament - outsideualr - 02-16-2010 04:18 PM

Just judging by the teams I've seen, I'd have to say Western and North Texas look like the best bets to win our tournament. ASU is obviously a dark horse, and certainly could win it all, but I think the experience of the talented players on those two teams will win out. Middle didn't impress me as much as Western and North Texas. If we were to win it all, there would immediately be a sequal to the movie "Hoosiers".04-cheers

RE: Sun Belt Tournament - mjs - 02-16-2010 04:37 PM

(02-16-2010 04:18 PM)outsideualr Wrote:  Just judging by the teams I've seen, I'd have to say Western and North Texas look like the best bets to win our tournament. ASU is obviously a dark horse, and certainly could win it all, but I think the experience of the talented players on those two teams will win out. Middle didn't impress me as much as Western and North Texas. If we were to win it all, there would immediately be a sequal to the movie "Hoosiers".04-cheers

Unless things change, UNT and WKU would have to win 4 games to ASU's 3. That gives ASU a decided advantage, but I'd still go with WKU followed by MTSU.

RE: Sun Belt Tournament - CMJ - 02-17-2010 11:27 AM

(02-16-2010 04:37 PM)mjs Wrote:  Unless things change, UNT and WKU would have to win 4 games to ASU's 3. That gives ASU a decided advantage, but I'd still go with WKU followed by MTSU.

No, we only have to win 3 in 3 days currently.

RE: Sun Belt Tournament - arkstfan - 02-17-2010 11:40 AM

UNT holds a half game lead for the third seed over FAU and Troy and holds the tiebreaker over both and a game and half lead over ULL and WKU with the tiebreaker over WKU. A win over ULL splits regular season head-to-head. If ULL beats ASU, ULL likely wins the tiebreaker with UNT if the Cajuns can make up the ground.