CSNbbs
Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-462.html)
+----- Forum: WMU Archives (/forum-939.html)
+----- Thread: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. (/thread-413494.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - DesertBronco - 01-16-2010 05:26 PM

Quote:my Chevy Vega fell apart last weekend when I went on a ski trip.

That would be a luxury car in the Carolinas. Where'd you go, Beach? Aren't their tickets pricey though? Gosh, nearly forty bucks, buy a lot of shine for that much cash!!

RE: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - bronco74 - 01-16-2010 06:37 PM

(01-16-2010 05:26 PM)DesertBronco Wrote:  
Quote:my Chevy Vega fell apart last weekend when I went on a ski trip.

That would be a luxury car in the Carolinas. Where'd you go, Beach? Aren't their tickets pricey though? Gosh, nearly forty bucks, buy a lot of shine for that much cash!!

No beach in the mountains. Of course that may change when Gore's global warming kicks in.

RE: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - DesertBronco - 01-16-2010 06:39 PM

Shoot, you guys should be thanking your lucky stars y'all didn't have a major hurricane hit during Dumbya's tenure. You'd still be swimmin.

RE: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - bronco74 - 01-16-2010 06:53 PM

(01-16-2010 06:39 PM)DesertBronco Wrote:  Shoot, you guys should be thanking your lucky stars y'all didn't have a major hurricane hit during Dumbya's tenure. You'd still be swimmin.

You're right, I am surprised he didn't cause one. Did have one that hit here in Triangle a while back but this was when Global warming was VP.

RE: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - DesertBronco - 01-16-2010 06:56 PM

Absolutely, he caused it all. He's the master, he could have increased our GDP 10% without breaking a sweat too. Think about it, when he does pushups, he doesn't lift himself up, he pushes the world down. He's scheduled to give the eulogy at his own funeral. In fact, Al Gore always wins at TicTacToe, even if you go first.

RE: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - steer - 01-16-2010 07:01 PM

(01-16-2010 06:39 PM)DesertBronco Wrote:  Shoot, you guys should be thanking your lucky stars y'all didn't have a major hurricane hit during Dumbya's tenure. You'd still be swimmin.

As I remember Katrina, relief was supposed to be mainly privately funded (and we can see today how well that has worked).

RE: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - mtk1210 - 01-16-2010 07:21 PM

I'm donating to the Human Fund, as are my co-workers.

RE: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - DesertBronco - 01-16-2010 08:24 PM

(01-16-2010 07:21 PM)mtk1210 Wrote:  I'm donating to the Human Fund, as are my co-workers.
[Image: human_fund.jpg]

RE: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - bronco74 - 01-17-2010 12:40 AM

(01-16-2010 08:24 PM)DesertBronco Wrote:  
(01-16-2010 07:21 PM)mtk1210 Wrote:  I'm donating to the Human Fund, as are my co-workers.
[Image: human_fund.jpg]

DB I don't always think you are witty, however very nice pick up!!!!

RE: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - DesertBronco - 01-17-2010 01:17 AM

What kills me is that you get the Jerry reference but you don't get the "Chuck" reference.

RE: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - DesertBronco - 01-17-2010 11:46 AM

Hey Dip!!

Two days later and no email or PM on where to meet. It's okay, plenty of time to coordinate, I'll be checking this thread from time to time, bumping it up so we don't get crossed up. Hate to waste an opportunity to see you in person! 04-cheers

RE: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - Chipdip - 01-17-2010 12:50 PM

Randy, I don't like you.........you don't like me. I can only conclude that you think you're going to put a fist in my face and I'm going to change my opinion of you.

You mock my career, mock my cancer, mock my website, and mock me for working for someone else..............and I want to meet with you? Sure Randy, fly 1500 miles and try and exact your pound of flesh.

RE: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - Chipdip - 01-17-2010 12:51 PM

bump

(save you the effort)

RE: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - DesertBronco - 01-17-2010 01:00 PM

Haha! Now who's too emotionally invested?

RE: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - Chipdip - 01-17-2010 01:06 PM

bump

RE: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - DesertBronco - 01-17-2010 01:10 PM

Quote:I can only conclude that you think you're going to put a fist in my face

Seriously? How old are we? Plus, you're not worth spending a night in the klink. To that note, not many people are worth that.

RE: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - DesertBronco - 01-17-2010 01:13 PM

(01-17-2010 12:50 PM)Chipdip Wrote:  Randy, I don't like you.........you don't like me. I can only conclude that you think you're going to put a fist in my face and I'm going to change my opinion of you.

You mock my career, mock my cancer, mock my website, and mock me for working for someone else..............and I want to meet with you? Sure Randy, fly 1500 miles and try and exact your pound of flesh.

Tore a page right out of your mentor Mehal's book there pal. He must be swelling with pride having taught you so well.

RE: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - BroncoPhilly - 01-17-2010 02:57 PM

DB isn't going to engage in unpleasantries Dip, he probably is quite sincere in being cordial. In his world all the crap goes down in this forum is put aside when you meet in person. He doesn't seem to realize that a certain amount of forum grab ass and head knocking is fun and games, but there are limits you don't cross even in internet forums.

Personal attacks, taking shots at things which you know are of signficance to the other person, making fun repeatedly of health issues, over-the-top meanness and incitefulness. Like everything else it's a question of degree. And those things are not easily forgotten, once violated.

DB doesn't know where to draw the line when he gets angry. The line between controlled anger and out of control rage is very fine to him. That and the lack of 'situational awareness' of cyber-media makes some folks lose control of themselves all the more.

It's unfortunate, since we three have many of the same passions and interests. But there it is. I've locked horns with Dip on issues we differ with in this forum, but it hasn't translated into personal rancor. I have differences with his views, I don't question his sincerity as a person.

RE: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - DesertBronco - 01-17-2010 03:15 PM

Well jeeze, never mind then. I'll look up the kids, they're more fun! 04-cheers

RE: Limbaugh advises listeners not to donate to Haiti relief. - MajorHoople - 01-17-2010 05:24 PM

Apparently The Dipper's alligator mouth once again overloaded his hummingbird azz - until called on it.