CSNbbs
Dorsey to Sign with Ole Miss! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SECbbs (/forum-285.html)
+---- Forum: SEC West Team Talk (/forum-238.html)
+----- Forum: Ole Miss (/forum-252.html)
+----- Thread: Dorsey to Sign with Ole Miss! (/thread-407175.html)

Dorsey to Sign with Ole Miss! - olemisscowboy - 12-14-2009 12:14 PM

I'm not one of the biggest "recrootin" followers, but even I'll admit this is a HUGE commitment, both literally and figuratively. Wayne Dorsey is regarded as the top JUCO prospect at the DE position. He's 6'-8", 255 lbs and has been playing at MS Gulf Coast CC.

He's rated four stars by Rivals, five stars by Scout, and has offers from Michigan, UT, State and Oklahoma State in addition to ours. He should be able to enroll in January and begin contributing immediately.

Reading Yancy's story below, you gotta love his attitude coming into the program. Hotty Toddy!

http://mississippi.scout.com/a.z?s=177&p=2&c=928791

Side note: We also got two other commitments that from some three-star recruits. One that I'm also excited about is Quadaria Mireles, a VERY SPEEDY WR from Florida. He should be able to pick up the slack where Mike Wallace left off after 2008, and that we were missing this season.

Looking good, Rebels! (And Hog fans love to say that Nutt can't recruit.)

RE: Dorsey to Sign with Ole Miss! - Rebel - 12-14-2009 01:41 PM

Sweet! 04-cheers

Good writeup as well.

RE: Dorsey to Sign with Ole Miss! - Rebel - 12-14-2009 01:43 PM

I wonder what impact The Blind Side had on our recruiting. I would think it would be damn good PR for the point Dorsey made about the South and Ole Miss. A lot of people up north still think we drive on dirt f'n roads.

RE: Dorsey to Sign with Ole Miss! - WizardRebel - 12-14-2009 03:09 PM

(12-14-2009 01:43 PM)Rebel Wrote:  I wonder what impact The Blind Side had on our recruiting. I would think it would be damn good PR for the point Dorsey made about the South and Ole Miss. A lot of people up north still think we drive on dirt f'n roads.

That's a great point. I think it will have a pretty decent impact and help us from a recruiting standpoint.

WR

RE: Dorsey to Sign with Ole Miss! - olemisscowboy - 12-14-2009 03:44 PM

(12-14-2009 01:43 PM)Rebel Wrote:  I wonder what impact The Blind Side had on our recruiting. I would think it would be damn good PR for the point Dorsey made about the South and Ole Miss. A lot of people up north still think we drive on dirt f'n roads.

Well all I have to say to those Yankees is when I drive my tractor, it's on pavement, not dirt. That'll show 'em. 03-wink

RE: Dorsey to Sign with Ole Miss! - Rebel - 12-14-2009 09:35 PM

BWAHAHAHAHA! Just got off the phone with my buddy who's a Florida State Criminole fan. He's pissed because he said he was supposed to commit to FSU. 03-lmfao

They did get a commit from his buddy.

RE: Dorsey to Sign with Ole Miss! - olemisscowboy - 12-16-2009 02:06 PM

Signed his LOI today. He's officially a Rebel!

RE: Dorsey to Sign with Ole Miss! - Dat.B.Me - 12-16-2009 05:39 PM

Hmmmmmm