CSNbbs
OT/Savage and his "Duke" call... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: OT/Savage and his "Duke" call... (/thread-401645.html)

OT/Savage and his "Duke" call... - Ring of Black - 11-21-2009 01:44 PM

They're looking pretty good so far vs. the Canes, leading 13-10 in Miami. If they hang on, I guess he's proven correct.

However, that would raise significant doubt about all this "The U is back" talk 03-nerner

RE: OT/Savage and his "Duke" call... - bitcruncher - 11-21-2009 01:54 PM

I never thought I'd say this. Go Dukies!!!

RE: OT/Savage and his "Duke" call... - Ring of Black - 11-21-2009 01:56 PM

Also, BC is pretty much dominating NC after the Heels bolted out 21-0 to start out.

If you guys are wondering why I'm commenting on the ACC, well... the ACC games are the only ones I'm watching that aren't giving me still pictures. Must be because I'm the only user trying to access them 03-nerner

RE: OT/Savage and his "Duke" call... - bitcruncher - 11-21-2009 02:12 PM

BC is still losing too, BJ. Domination may be good. But scoring more points is even better...

RE: OT/Savage and his "Duke" call... - Ring of Black - 11-21-2009 03:20 PM

Boston did make it interesting for a few seconds.

RE: OT/Savage and his "Duke" call... - bitcruncher - 11-21-2009 03:24 PM

very few...

RE: OT/Savage and his "Duke" call... - CollegeCard - 11-21-2009 04:06 PM

Miami 34 - Duke 16

RE: OT/Savage and his "Duke" call... - cuseroc - 11-21-2009 04:42 PM

Nope, he is still way off on that call. Duke hasnt won a game since he said that they were a good team 3 weeks ago. They are still stuck at 5 wins, and they still have not beaten anyone that is even close to being bowl eligible. And they still lost to a D1aa team (fcs). Their best and last chance to become bowl eligible is next week against Wake.

RE: OT/Savage and his "Duke" call... - mattsarz - 11-21-2009 05:21 PM

(11-21-2009 04:42 PM)cuseroc Wrote:  Nope, he is still way off on that call. Duke hasnt won a game since he said that they were a good team 3 weeks ago. They are still stuck at 5 wins, and they still have not beaten anyone that is even close to being bowl eligible. And they still lost to a D1aa team (fcs). Their best and last chance to become bowl eligible is next week against Wake.

They can't become bowl eligible. The FCS team that they beat is transitioning to I-AA from D-II (NC Central). They had to win today and beat Wake to get to 7-5. I know that I said they could be bowl eligible at 6-6 but that was incorrect.

RE: OT/Savage and his "Duke" call... - cuseroc - 11-21-2009 05:26 PM

(11-21-2009 05:21 PM)mattsarz Wrote:  
(11-21-2009 04:42 PM)cuseroc Wrote:  Nope, he is still way off on that call. Duke hasnt won a game since he said that they were a good team 3 weeks ago. They are still stuck at 5 wins, and they still have not beaten anyone that is even close to being bowl eligible. And they still lost to a D1aa team (fcs). Their best and last chance to become bowl eligible is next week against Wake.

They can't become bowl eligible. The FCS team that they beat is transitioning to I-AA from D-II (NC Central). They had to win today and beat Wake to get to 7-5. I know that I said they could be bowl eligible at 6-6 but that was incorrect.

Good info. So they actually played 2 fcs teams, and lost to one and the other is fresh off of being D2? 03-lmfao