CSNbbs
Not a good sign - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: Not a good sign (/thread-339215.html)

Not a good sign - LRTrojan - 01-08-2009 11:41 AM

Quote in today's paper by John Fowler, talking about the WKU game. "The most disappointing thing to me as we were trying to fight back into the game, you could see in some guys' faces that they weren't into it." Maybe it was the "deer in the headlights" look.

RE: Not a good sign - LR Alum - 01-08-2009 11:45 AM

(01-08-2009 11:41 AM)LRTrojan Wrote:  Quote in today's paper by John Fowler, talking about the WKU game. "The most disappointing thing to me as we were trying to fight back into the game, you could see in some guys' faces that they weren't into it." Maybe it was the "deer in the headlights" look.

That's the face I was talking about in my earlier post about the part that concern me about the blowout. I don't know...that usually is a good sign that something maybe going on in the locker room or some players are not buying into what the coaches are telling them to do.

RE: Not a good sign - insideualr - 01-08-2009 12:03 PM

We better get over it.

RE: Not a good sign - MICHAELSPAPPY - 01-08-2009 12:11 PM

(01-08-2009 11:45 AM)LR Alum Wrote:  that usually is a good sign that something maybe going on in the locker room or some players are not buying into what the coaches are telling them to do.

That has been my impression lately. Something definitely is wrong.