CSNbbs
How many games do we win when the other - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: How many games do we win when the other (/thread-337110.html)

How many games do we win when the other - Dr. J. - 12-29-2008 04:21 PM

team scores 70 or more points? I can't seem to get on the official website to check out our scores this season, but when a team hits 70 against us, you can usually hear the plump lady begin to warm up her singing voice. By the way, how do we go to the official site from here? I haven't been able to figure that out yet.

RE: How many games do we win when the other - Robert C - 12-29-2008 04:41 PM

(12-29-2008 04:21 PM)Dr. J. Wrote:  team scores 70 or more points? I can't seem to get on the official website to check out our scores this season, but when a team hits 70 against us, you can usually hear the plump lady begin to warm up her singing voice. By the way, how do we go to the official site from here? I haven't been able to figure that out yet.

You can't jsut yet. Go directly to ualrtrojans.com. I have a link to it on littlerocktrojans.com as well.

RE: How many games do we win when the other - Dr. J. - 12-29-2008 05:07 PM

(12-29-2008 04:41 PM)Robert C Wrote:  [quote='Dr. J.' pid='3853057' dateline='1230585673']
team scores 70 or more points? I can't seem to get on the official website to check out our scores this season, but when a team hits 70 against us, you can usually hear the plump lady begin to warm up her singing voice. By the way, how do we go to the official site from here? I haven't been able to figure that out yet.

You can't jsut yet. Go directly to ualrtrojans.com. I have a link to it on littlerocktrojans.com as well.

I found it. Thanks. Every game we have won, except one, the Northern Illinois game, the other team scored less than 70 points. Since our offense is not normally capable of scoring over 70 points, our defense better be really good to win a game.