CSNbbs
Who’s Who? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: Who’s Who? (/thread-336384.html)

Who’s Who? - RBL - 12-23-2008 06:35 PM

Just trying to see who is who from the old board to this. I myself was never able to get onto the old board although I have met D1, mjs, PTJR, Ynocpirt and DR J. I am on the Tip-In Board with mjs.

Looks like Robert C was DiamondBear on this board but has now gone back to Robert C

D1 is now insideualr

Michaelspappy was Alliespappy on this board but has now gone back to Michaelspappy

I see Curtis who was Man From Plaid has got him a sign on of UALRSuperFan Curtis but has not yet posted

Who was utsideualr on the old board/

RE: Who’s Who? - insideualr - 12-23-2008 07:41 PM

I signed up for former_d1 back in 2002. I don't remember the password and the accounts email is to an account I don't have anymore. So, I have a name change that I don't like and will have to work out after the holidays.

RE: Who’s Who? - outsideualr - 12-24-2008 11:19 AM

(12-23-2008 06:35 PM)RBL Wrote:  Just trying to see who is who from the old board to this. I myself was never able to get onto the old board although I have met D1, mjs, PTJR, Ynocpirt and DR J. I am on the Tip-In Board with mjs.

Looks like Robert C was DiamondBear on this board but has now gone back to Robert C

D1 is now insideualr

Michaelspappy was Alliespappy on this board but has now gone back to Michaelspappy

I see Curtis who was Man From Plaid has got him a sign on of UALRSuperFan Curtis but has not yet posted

Who was utsideualr on the old board/

I am Outside UALR on this board, and was Dr. J. on our old board. I've been trying to get changed over to Dr. J. on this board, but haven't been successful so far. But I'll keep trying.