CSNbbs
I go to ESPN.com every day praying GRob get canned - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: I go to ESPN.com every day praying GRob get canned (/thread-324484.html)

I go to ESPN.com every day praying GRob get canned - PusherT - 10-31-2008 12:02 PM

I can't stand it I feel so powerless. Thanks to AD Gross and Greg Robinson SU is a joke, has been, a rotting corspe. We been passed by BC,Rutgirls,UgotConned,Maryland,Cincy,USF and now freaking Buffalo. I still can't understand what SU did to piss off the football gods. I'm starting to waiver that SU may never get fixed03-hissyfit

RE: I go to ESPN.com every day praying GRob get canned - cuseroc - 10-31-2008 12:03 PM

PusherT Wrote:I can't stand it I feel so powerless. Thanks to AD Gross and Greg Robinson SU is a joke, has been, a rotting corspe. We been passed by BC,Rutgirls,UgotConned,Maryland,Cincy,USF and now freaking Buffalo. I still can't understand what SU did to piss off the football gods. I'm starting to waiver that SU may never get fixed03-hissyfit

Louisville may just help our wish to come true tomorrow. 04-cheers

RE: I go to ESPN.com every day praying GRob get canned - bitcruncher - 10-31-2008 12:35 PM

You need to find a Zoltan machine. See if your wish gets granted. That could make Syracuse BIG again... 05-stirthepot

RE: I go to ESPN.com every day praying GRob get canned - CollegeCard - 10-31-2008 01:02 PM

cuseroc Wrote:
PusherT Wrote:I can't stand it I feel so powerless. Thanks to AD Gross and Greg Robinson SU is a joke, has been, a rotting corspe.

I hope we can oblige! And if we don't....Kraggy is going to love hearing how Greg Robinson is 2-0 against him and 1-22 against the rest of the Big East.

RE: I go to ESPN.com every day praying GRob get canned - stpnum4 - 10-31-2008 01:04 PM

CollegeCard Wrote:
cuseroc Wrote:
PusherT Wrote:I can't stand it I feel so powerless. Thanks to AD Gross and Greg Robinson SU is a joke, has been, a rotting corspe.

I hope we can oblige! And if we don't....Kraggy is going to love hearing how Greg Robinson is 2-0 against him and 1-22 against the rest of the Big East.

This is it for SU. I predict a big win against the 'Ville! 04-rock
03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao

Well...maybe.