CSNbbs
DickRod hates needy kids - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: DickRod hates needy kids (/thread-306761.html)

DickRod hates needy kids - zibby - 07-24-2008 07:30 PM

Linky

Wow...as if there weren't enough Michigan people who didn't like him (because he's not one of them), he pulls this stunt??

RE: DickRod hates needy kids - bitcruncher - 07-24-2008 07:39 PM

Since the players failed to inform him of the event, and their participation in it, I don't make much of this. It's a sad occurance. But you can't attribute this to Rodriguez. This falls at the feet of the players who failed to notify him that they were participating in the event.

RE: DickRod hates needy kids - CatsClaw - 07-24-2008 08:43 PM

bitcruncher Wrote:Since the players failed to inform him of the event, and their participation in it, I don't make much of this. It's a sad occurance. But you can't attribute this to Rodriguez. This falls at the feet of the players who failed to notify him that they were participating in the event.

You know, if you're a coach and a program that preaches "doing the right thing" and getting support from the community I think you can push back a conditioning program for a charity, I don't give a crap whether or not they DID inform him. It's amazing that people will criticize a player for not valuing an education and leaving early for money but then say that they're selfish for putting a game ahead of helping kids. Major props to the Michigan State players who attended. I'm glad that Dantonio and the Michigan State program are more concerned with making kids happy then they are a conditioning program.

RE: DickRod hates needy kids - frogman - 07-25-2008 08:28 AM

If the players have been doing this for years DickRod should have made consessions. He could have rescheduled the workout and got the good PR from the event. Rod is the new guy in Michigan and he has to adjust to some of the things they are already doing- not the other way around.

His team is going to suck this year anyway. What difference is one workout really going to make? Raise some money for the kids Rod. LOL