CSNbbs
NBA Shocker - Gasol hurt! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Charles Harris Memorial People's Forum (/forum-511.html)
+------ Thread: NBA Shocker - Gasol hurt! (/thread-287556.html)

NBA Shocker - Gasol hurt! - MemphisMike - 03-15-2008 10:35 AM

Can you imagine that? Pao Gasol hurt and not able to play?

LA Lakers,, welcome to the world of the Grizzlies and Pao "Ouch that hurts" Gasol.

RE: NBA Shocker - Gasol hurt! - eltigre - 03-18-2008 12:13 AM

Some friends down here really questioned the trade even after I explained the sell off but one thing I added was Gasol is a wus and a whinner to the 'enth degree.

RE: NBA Shocker - Gasol hurt! - GermantownTiger - 03-18-2008 11:27 AM

eltigre Wrote:Some friends down here really questioned the trade even after I explained the sell off but one thing I added was Gasol is a wus and a whinner to the 'enth degree.

While Pau tends to over-complain somewhat, the Lakers by far and away got the best end of the deal with the Grizzlies.

RE: NBA Shocker - Gasol hurt! - eltigre - 03-18-2008 09:05 PM

GermantownTiger Wrote:
eltigre Wrote:Some friends down here really questioned the trade even after I explained the sell off but one thing I added was Gasol is a wus and a whinner to the 'enth degree.

While Pau tends to over-complain somewhat, the Lakers by far and away got the best end of the deal with the Grizzlies.

It was a sell off so of course they got a good deal. I am in no way trying to say otherwise. Some I talked to were thinking much more of pau than I thought he deserved.