CSNbbs
Best restaurant to watch Tigers? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Charles Harris Memorial People's Forum (/forum-511.html)
+------ Thread: Best restaurant to watch Tigers? (/thread-283965.html)

Best restaurant to watch Tigers? - 99TgrAlum - 02-28-2008 09:50 AM

It is our turn to pick the restaurant for our weekly dinner with another couple, but this time the day falls on a day that the Tigers play an away game. We will NOT miss the game, but we need to know where to eat.

Does anybody have any suggestions on where we can eat & watch the Tigers at the same time? Thanks! 04-cheers

RE: Best restaurant to watch Tigers? - RationalRebel - 03-01-2008 10:00 AM

I'm trying to think of a cool place with decent food that's not scared to actually have TVs in the dining area. How about something like Swanky's?

RE: Best restaurant to watch Tigers? - covingtontiger - 03-02-2008 07:33 AM

any TJ Mulligans

RE: Best restaurant to watch Tigers? - BinghamptonNed - 03-02-2008 07:29 PM

99TgrAlum Wrote:It is our turn to pick the restaurant for our weekly dinner with another couple, but this time the day falls on a day that the Tigers play an away game. We will NOT miss the game, but we need to know where to eat.

Does anybody have any suggestions on where we can eat & watch the Tigers at the same time? Thanks! 04-cheers

Brookhaven Pub is always fun and has pretty good food . Fantastic tvs and they are huge Tiger fans

they are non-smoking now.. 03-cloud9

RE: Best restaurant to watch Tigers? - 99TgrAlum - 03-02-2008 07:59 PM

Thanks Rational, Covington & Binghampton! I have emailed our friends all of y'all's suggestions.

Y'all rock! 04-cheers I knew I could count on y'all for great places!

RE: Best restaurant to watch Tigers? - RationalRebel - 03-03-2008 08:02 AM

BinghamptonNed Wrote:
99TgrAlum Wrote:It is our turn to pick the restaurant for our weekly dinner with another couple, but this time the day falls on a day that the Tigers play an away game. We will NOT miss the game, but we need to know where to eat.

Brookhaven Pub is always fun and has pretty good food . Fantastic tvs and they are huge Tiger fans

they are non-smoking now.. 03-cloud9

I had actually suggested Brookhaven then read that it was a weekly dinner with another couple. As much as I enjoy going to Brookhaven, I figured they'd want something that wasn't a bar that happened to serve (good) food.

So where's it going to be 99Tgr?

RE: Best restaurant to watch Tigers? - klg316 - 03-03-2008 09:31 AM

Central BBQ on Summer is a pretty good place but it does get packed for some games.

RE: Best restaurant to watch Tigers? - newtiger - 03-05-2008 04:45 PM

go to yia yias. sit at the bar and have them put one of the tvs on the game for you.

RE: Best restaurant to watch Tigers? - 99TgrAlum - 03-05-2008 05:10 PM

I am really struggling with this one folks! 03-hissyfit I don't know what to do!

My hub wants to go to Carraba's to eat & then move to the bar to watch the game. I get a lil loud while watching games, so I am not really happy about that one. Also, these good friends picked out a really nice restaurant, when it was their turn to choose. I really don't know what to do. I am extremely confused!

Any last minute advice would be greatly appreciated! Please! 04-bow

RE: Best restaurant to watch Tigers? - 99TgrAlum - 03-06-2008 12:28 AM

Well, we ended up going to Carraba's for dinner, and then we headed over to Fox & Hound for the 2nd half of the game. It wasn't that bad. Company was awesome! Game was awesome, too! GO TIGERS!