CSNbbs
Stick a fork in 'Nova/Congrats UL - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: Stick a fork in 'Nova/Congrats UL (/thread-278289.html)

Stick a fork in 'Nova/Congrats UL - Ring of Black - 02-04-2008 09:53 PM

Tonight was a must win for Nova's faint hopes. Not only are they losing, they're getting drilled. They need a miracle now. Too bad.

UL, Great game 04-bow

RE: Stick a fork in 'Nova/Congrats UL - omniorange - 02-04-2008 10:02 PM

Jose_Jalapeno_on_a_Stick Wrote:Tonight was a must win for Nova's faint hopes. Not only are they losing, they're getting drilled. They need a miracle now. Too bad.

UL, Great game 04-bow

Congrats to the Cards.

Nova's talented Freshmen have hit that wall hard. 03-banghead

And the loss of Shane Clark, and his lethargic play prior to it, didn't help them up front.

As long as Clark's problem isn't a career threatening illness and is correctable, I think they will be fine next year. Just have to hope the wheels don't come off completely the rest of this season so that their RPI doesn't go over 100.

Pitt and Syracuse don't need that as a bad loss on their resumes, especially in a year when many Big East teams have good but not 'lock' resumes. 03-wink

Cheers,
Neil

RE: Stick a fork in 'Nova/Congrats UL - Wilkie01 - 02-04-2008 10:32 PM

Thanks04-cheers

RE: Stick a fork in 'Nova/Congrats UL - Orange Eagles - 02-05-2008 11:31 AM

omnicarrier Wrote:
Jose_Jalapeno_on_a_Stick Wrote:Tonight was a must win for Nova's faint hopes. Not only are they losing, they're getting drilled. They need a miracle now. Too bad.

UL, Great game 04-bow

Congrats to the Cards.

And the loss of Shane Clark, and his lethargic play prior to it, didn't help them up front.

As long as Clark's problem isn't a career threatening illness and is correctable, I think they will be fine next year. Just have to hope the wheels don't come off completely the rest of this season so that their RPI doesn't go over 100.

Pitt and Syracuse don't need that as a bad loss on their resumes, especially in a year when many Big East teams have good but not 'lock' resumes. 03-wink

Cheers,
Neil

The Villanova team that beat Pitt and 'Cuse earlier is a far different team (at least in the way they play) than the one that is sucking big time right now. Hopefully that is taken into consideration or at least hopefully 'Nova comes back with some big wins at the end to help RPI.

RE: Stick a fork in 'Nova/Congrats UL - CatsClaw - 02-05-2008 06:19 PM

Orange Eagles Wrote:
omnicarrier Wrote:

UL, Great game 04-bow

Congrats to the Cards.

Cheers,
Neil

The Villanova team that beat Pitt and 'Cuse earlier is a far different team (at least in the way they play) than the one that is sucking big time right now. Hopefully that is taken into consideration or at least hopefully 'Nova comes back with some big wins at the end to help RPI.

I kind of wonder if that beating by Rutgers just sucked the life out of them or something.

RE: Stick a fork in 'Nova/Congrats UL - njndirish - 02-07-2008 05:12 AM

CatsClaw Wrote:
Orange Eagles Wrote:
omnicarrier Wrote:

UL, Great game 04-bow

Congrats to the Cards.

Cheers,
Neil

I kind of wonder if that beating by Rutgers just sucked the life out of them or something.
It began to roll at that point. When heading into the ND-Nova game I was thinking "awe crap, Nova's gonna win because they are coming off a wake up call" obviously they hit the snooze button.