CSNbbs
Mississippi State is the only..... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Charles Harris Memorial People's Forum (/forum-511.html)
+------ Thread: Mississippi State is the only..... (/thread-278158.html)

Mississippi State is the only..... - Eastendtiger - 02-04-2008 12:30 AM

school I've ever heard of where the head football coach at the time <Jackie Sherrill>cut the nuts off a bull in front of his team.If that's not class then I don't know what is....

RE: Mississippi State is the only..... - georgiatiger - 02-04-2008 12:38 AM

Eastendtiger Wrote:school I've ever heard of where the head football coach at the time <Jackie Sherrill>cut the nuts off a bull in front of his team.If that's not class then I don't know what is....
Everyone needs a pair of balls. I would have gone about it differently, but to each his own.

RE: Mississippi State is the only..... - TigerBill - 02-04-2008 12:43 AM

Eastendtiger Wrote:school I've ever heard of where the head football coach at the time <Jackie Sherrill>cut the nuts off a bull in front of his team.If that's not class then I don't know what is....

Maybe the bull asked him to do it. Some weird people that deep in Mississippi, why not weird livestock?

RE: Mississippi State is the only..... - OneShiningMoment - 02-04-2008 12:43 AM

That's called a biology class, learning the different parts of a reproductive system of a bull.

RE: Mississippi State is the only..... - e_smith_1992 - 02-04-2008 02:55 AM

nm

RE: Mississippi State is the only..... - mapdude - 02-04-2008 07:42 AM

[Image: gay2.jpg]