CSNbbs
The biggest game in town - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Big 12 Team Talk (/forum-783.html)
+----- Forum: Kansas State (/forum-184.html)
+----- Thread: The biggest game in town (/thread-2711.html)

The biggest game in town - BillyDon - 12-29-2006 05:50 PM

Next week the game all UC Huggins fans have been waiting on will be played! Going to be interesting to see just how many UC fans turn out for the game. I'm thinking at least a couple thousand and maybe a lot more than that even if it is on ESPN2. If only KSU can win that game and Bob does his thing. We will light up those UC boards like a xmas tree. ;-) Don

- bobb - 12-29-2006 07:24 PM

X is hard to figure out this year. With all of the experience returning this year they should have a couple more wins in the bag. This early in the year I think X takes Kst, unless they just flatout lay an egg. Come March with Walker, Young and Martin having time to jell, KST takes them.

Anyhow I will be there, I wouldnt be suprised if 3000 other purple people show. 02-13-banana

- OneUChoopsfan - 12-30-2006 11:04 AM

K State should feast on the Mooskees. XU has a lousy coach and a weak team without a leader. If Huggins doesn't win this one by 20+ I'll be shocked.

I haven't read how the tickets were handed out, but if it was equal I bet the place will be 1/2 full of purple. Of course if it isn't shown in HD it may be hard to tell the difference from far away.

P.S. You should start a game prediction thread cause if you don't, someone over at the other board probably will.