CSNbbs
Rutgers/NC and Pitt/Duke - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: Rutgers/NC and Pitt/Duke (/thread-269375.html)

Rutgers/NC and Pitt/Duke - frogman - 12-16-2007 11:50 AM

The top two teams in the ACC meet the Big East this week.

Rutgers plays #1 North Carolina today. This will be a good measuring stick to see just how good is NC really. Don't let the 8-0 fool you. NC has played no one but maybe a (6-3) Ohio State. The only other teams with winning records NC has played are Old Dominion (5-4) and Bringham Young (9-2). At (7-3) Rutgers will be the second best team (record wise) NC has faced, behind Old Dominion. I hope it's a good game. It's the only thing on tonight. Rutgers lost to Fla. (10-1), Nebraska (8-2) and St. Peters (3-5). All eyes on you tonight baby! Make Mike T proud.

Thursday Pitt meets Duke. Pitt looks really good this year. Duke is the underdog in this game being played in Penn.

RE: Rutgers/NC and Pitt/Duke - brista21 - 12-16-2007 12:25 PM

I think we're gonna get blown out of the water by UNC. But the RAC is always tough to play when there's actually a crowd, I'll be in attendance screaming my head off and hoping we run the ACC trash out of town with a huge program defining win on our part.

RE: Rutgers/NC and Pitt/Duke - cuseroc - 12-16-2007 12:36 PM

brista21 Wrote:I think we're gonna get blown out of the water by UNC. But the RAC is always tough to play when there's actually a crowd, I'll be in attendance screaming my head off and hoping we run the ACC trash out of town with a huge program defining win on our part.

Absolutely the RAC is a tough place to play. I dont care who you are or how good you are. If the Knights play a good game, they can beat anyone there. I remember in 2003 during the Cuse' championship run, the Orange went into the RAC on a high and came out of there with a loss. If Rutgers plays their a game, they can beat anybody there.