CSNbbs
Kennesaw WKU - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ASunbbs (/forum-341.html)
+---- Forum: Atlantic Sun Conference Talk (/forum-322.html)
+---- Thread: Kennesaw WKU (/thread-262043.html)

Kennesaw WKU - kr983 - 11-09-2007 10:10 PM

35-29 WKU with 3 minutes left in the first.

We are losing it... the team sure looks young as they are losing their composure.

44-31 Half... Wooten is playing like crap.

RE: Kennesaw WKU - Corn_3024 - 11-09-2007 10:56 PM

Yea..Im watching it as well.. Not pretty at all. We're obviously out talented but still..

RE: Kennesaw WKU - ETSUAlumni - 11-09-2007 11:16 PM

I think you all have a good team, but this was just a terrible match up for you. I actually think Belmont and GW had better match ups then Kennessaw and ETSU. The bigger schools overlook schools like ours but fellow mid majors do not. Western returned a lot of people and are very long and athletic. Kennesaw will be fine, but I would definately quit scheduling Western, lol.

RE: Kennesaw WKU - MercerFan - 11-09-2007 11:32 PM

Is this on video anywhere?

RE: Kennesaw WKU - kr983 - 11-09-2007 11:36 PM

WOW... I dont even want to watch the rest of the season now.

RE: Kennesaw WKU - Corn_3024 - 11-09-2007 11:37 PM

Go the Kennesaw forum if you wanna go through a lot effort to watch it. I wouldn't waste my time if I were you..

RE: Kennesaw WKU - MercerFan - 11-09-2007 11:54 PM

edit - nevermind

RE: Kennesaw WKU - KennesawBasketball - 11-10-2007 09:59 AM

Tough loss for KSU, but Western is a big time team this year. Last year they opened up strong only to falter mid in the season, but it wouldn't surprise me to see this team advance in the NCAA tournament. They are long, athletic, and have a premier player in Courtney Lee (probably a late first round draft pick this upcoming year).

We hung tough for almost a half, and then their talent just wore us down. They had a big run at the end of the 1st half and the beginning of the 2nd half, and after that it was pretty much over. We played them a LOT better this year than last year, and their team is much better this year, so I am encouraged somewhat.

Belmont and GW are showing the ASun how its done. Hopefully Kennesaw can pull off an upset somewhere along the way, and help the conference out.