CSNbbs
Expansion Poll - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: WACbbs (/forum-376.html)
+--- Thread: Expansion Poll (/thread-25724.html)

- madvintner - 05-10-2004 04:44 PM

Let's see how many here want sun belt schools and how many want to stay away from another country wide WAC?

- SoCalValleyDog - 05-10-2004 08:45 PM

I definately would not go beyond central Texas. Idaho is fine if no Kibbie. I personaly like 9 with a non-FB member for 10 total, but I am not sure if the conference or its members cares to add non-FB members. There are actualy several scenarios I wouldn't mind, but the above would be my choice.

- 1boisebro - 05-10-2004 08:57 PM

let's keep the "western" in "western athletic conference." forget texas. texas is south. they know that. we know that. those know that. everyone knows that. even them.

in fact, let's keep the "athletic" in "western athletic conference." forget idaho. their team gets winded brushing their teeth. both of them.

and while we're at it, let's keep "conference" in "western athletic conference" and not invite monkeys. monkeys don't have a conference. they just cackle and bounce and throw monkey feces at other monkeys.

which, oddly, qualifies them for the MWC. and solidifies them as a legitimate heisman candidate.

hmmm. forget what i said. let's invite more monkeys!!!!

- SportsDawg - 05-10-2004 08:59 PM

SoCalValleyDog Wrote:I definately would not go beyond central Texas. Idaho is fine if no Kibbie. I personaly like 9 with a non-FB member for 10 total, but I am not sure if the conference or its members cares to add non-FB members. There are actualy several scenarios I wouldn't mind, but the above would be my choice.
Idaho only one the condition that they don't play in the kibbie dome.

- broncobob - 05-13-2004 09:27 AM

SportsDawg Wrote:
SoCalValleyDog Wrote:I definately would not go beyond central Texas. Idaho is fine if no Kibbie. I personaly like 9 with a non-FB member for 10 total, but I am not sure if the conference or its members cares to add non-FB members. There are actualy several scenarios I wouldn't mind, but the above would be my choice.
Idaho only one the condition that they don't play in the kibbie dome.
Looks like 2 options now:

Add Idaho or Stay at 8!

- 1boisebro - 05-13-2004 11:08 AM

what about the monkeys?