CSNbbs
Legedu Naanee poll - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Proving Grounds (/forum-768.html)
+--- Forum: MWCbbs (/forum-261.html)
+---- Forum: Mountain Division (/forum-202.html)
+----- Forum: Boise State (/forum-368.html)
+----- Thread: Legedu Naanee poll (/thread-25646.html)

- BoiseStateRules - 06-03-2004 10:00 AM

If you have a vote as to where you would like to see Legedu Naanee play in the future, what position would you like to see him play? He's a heck of an athlete, but he's never going to be the starting QB at Boise State (at least not from what I've seen so far of him). If not QB then where? I voted for him to play at Tight End to start this off. Where would you like to see him play in the future? 04-cheers

- bsyou - 06-04-2004 01:46 AM

BoiseStateRules Wrote:If you have a vote as to where you would like to see Legedu Naanee play in the future, what position would you like to see him play?  He's a heck of an athlete, but he's never going to be the starting QB at Boise State (at least not from what I've seen so far of him).  If not QB then where?  I voted for him to play at Tight End to start this off.  Where would you like to see him play in the future? 04-cheers
What about Quarterback ?

- 1boisebro - 06-04-2004 12:37 PM

i'd like to see him as BSU's "X-factor."

put him in special situations. trick plays. put him in to punt, only to throw for a first down instead. throw him in as a second tight end. have him at back on a play and peel off, then throw the long bomb once the D bites.

then we can call him LAX!! or is that taken?

- BoiseStateRules - 06-07-2004 09:33 AM

I kind of agree with you on this bro. I'd like to see Naanee play as an H-Back, like Jay Swillie did a couple of years ago. Guess I should have made H-back one of the choices, huh?

P.S. Kind of surprised at the lack of votes on this poll. Only four people have voted on this in five days????? What's up with that? No Boise State fans here? Or no Boise State fans with an opinion on this or what? 03-confused

- 1boisebro - 06-07-2004 07:33 PM

not much activity on the individual team sites yet.

the only time we saw a decent amount of postings was when broncocountry went down for a couple days.

- Bronco4Life - 06-09-2004 11:50 AM

This was a toss up for me. He's such a good athlete. I went with TE, but I also think he would be a good safety.