CSNbbs
Place where I can bare my soul - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Team Talk (/forum-432.html)
+----- Forum: Louisiana Tech (/forum-375.html)
+----- Thread: Place where I can bare my soul (/thread-25408.html)

- prettyricky - 10-11-2004 06:02 PM

I am looking for an online diary ... some place where no one will ever find my deepest most secretive thoughts ... so where better than a La Tech Fan page 03-wink

Dear Diary:
Although I was raised a fan of the olde Southwest Conference and pretty much root for all it's former members now (except Arkansas and TCU). I must admit I would have much rather had La Tech in CUSA than SMU ... I mean it isn't that I dislike SMU, but they really suck and their administration is so scared from the death penalty that SMU may always suck ...

Now, La Tech on the other hand I always have liked. I dont really know why, but I can identify with them. I would have loved to see a La Tech - Tulane rivalry built. I would have loved to have cemented CUSA in that tex-la-ok region. Don't get me wrong I like SMU, but we all know La Tech will rise again real soon. Being in CUSA may have boosted their regianal presence and may them the power they are destined to be. Oh well, maybe someone else will defect and we can get them then.

Signed,
Prettricky

- PACKMAN - 10-12-2004 09:54 AM

prettyricky Wrote:I am looking for an online diary ... some place where no one will ever find my deepest most secretive thoughts ... so where better than a La Tech Fan page 03-wink

Dear Diary:
Although I was raised a fan of the olde Southwest Conference and pretty much root for all it's former members now (except Arkansas and TCU). I must admit I would have much rather had La Tech in CUSA than SMU ... I mean it isn't that I dislike SMU, but they really suck and their administration is so scared from the death penalty that SMU may always suck ...

Now, La Tech on the other hand I always have liked. I dont really know why, but I can identify with them. I would have loved to see a La Tech - Tulane rivalry built. I would have loved to have cemented CUSA in that tex-la-ok region. Don't get me wrong I like SMU, but we all know La Tech will rise again real soon. Being in CUSA may have boosted their regianal presence and may them the power they are destined to be. Oh well, maybe someone else will defect and we can get them then.

Signed,
Prettricky
But I like Tech in the WAC!!!!!!

- prettyricky - 10-12-2004 07:46 PM

PACKMAN Wrote:But I like Tech in the WAC!!!!!!
come on ... be honest, how many roadies are you really gonna make to Ruston :bluethumb:

- The_Gipper - 10-13-2004 08:44 AM

prettyricky Wrote:
PACKMAN Wrote:But I like Tech in the WAC!!!!!!
come on ... be honest, how many roadies are you really gonna make to Ruston :bluethumb:
Does it matter.....I just watch it on TV!!!!!

- DFWMINER - 10-27-2004 08:44 PM

prettyricky Wrote:I am looking for an online diary ... some place where no one will ever find my deepest most secretive thoughts ... so where better than a La Tech Fan page 03-wink

Dear Diary:

Signed,
Prettricky
I see that (this)! 03-razz

SMU will be ok. They'll come back.

- bulldawgs03 - 11-05-2004 09:31 PM

wish we would have gotten the invite too