CSNbbs
Back to the red clay state - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ASunbbs (/forum-341.html)
+---- Forum: Atlantic Sun Conference Talk (/forum-322.html)
+----- Forum: Atlantic Sun Smack Talk (/forum-321.html)
+----- Thread: Back to the red clay state (/thread-250695.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Back to the red clay state - Buccaneerlover - 09-13-2007 09:24 PM

Lots of Falcons, UGa, Braves, and even some Ga. Tech talk (beating the daylights out of Notre Dame helped), and yep, Kennesaw is still in a different county, and it smelled like the Tyson Chicken plant in Wilkesboro, North Carolina... Come on guys ya'll are too quiet! Where's the banter! Better yet, can ya'll name ALL 37 of Tony Ingle's kids? How many chins does he have?

RE: Back to the red clay state - Goldfinger - 09-13-2007 09:35 PM

I am starting to miss those Kennesaw kids, myself.

RE: Back to the red clay state - Owlzfan84 - 09-14-2007 12:10 AM

well what do you all want to argue about?

RE: Back to the red clay state - Nick M - 09-14-2007 08:54 AM

Let's argue about womens soccer. That's sure to rile up the good ol' boys from bumblejuck tennessee!

Someone said a player of ours kicked the keeper for Wofford in the jaw. That's gangsta!

RE: Back to the red clay state - Owlzfan84 - 09-14-2007 12:10 PM

You want to talk about playing rough? how bout our Club Hockey team. I wondered why all the teams hated us then I saw us cross checking, hooking, cheap shotting, running up the score and starting fights left and right.

I guess our soccer team has been taking notes from our hockey team.

RE: Back to the red clay state - Nick M - 09-14-2007 01:16 PM

Yeah, I haven't been a fan of our hockey style either. There's a ton of people that go to the games and say they love it. I've heard hockey FANS describe how good they are. That's not hockey and shame on them for not seeing through the antics. They do all that stuff mentioned. Life university keeps coming back for more though, I have no idea why.

RE: Back to the red clay state - kevster - 09-14-2007 02:37 PM

Gold,

I don't think I missed them so much after all.

RE: Back to the red clay state - Nick M - 09-14-2007 03:09 PM

Open critism about our own school. I know that's unheard of at ETSU even though your school has done more self-flagillation than all of the other schools in the conference combined.

RE: Back to the red clay state - Goldfinger - 09-14-2007 04:00 PM

Nick, I believe open criticism in regards to Kennesaw State is not controversial but instead justified...thus it fails to spark debate.

RE: Back to the red clay state - Buccaneerlover - 09-14-2007 05:17 PM

That's what happens when you have as many collective fans as King College.

RE: Back to the red clay state - KennesawBasketball - 09-15-2007 10:04 AM

Only someone that cheered for a school in the backwoods of Tennessee would even know where King College is... cheer up Johnson City your terrible town is about to have their prize jewel, ETSU athletics, back in the swing again. It most get lonely up there in the offseason when the only way you pass the time is either shooting squirrels out your back window or kissing your sister.

RE: Back to the red clay state - Nick M - 09-15-2007 08:52 PM

My town is better than your town. So there!

RE: Back to the red clay state - Buccaneerlover - 09-17-2007 09:57 PM

Okay seriously, you guys gave us John Rocker and The Dukes of Hazzard... Apparently you've not driven 30 minutes to Ellijay lately, or 15 minutes up to Woodstock. And no matter what happens, we're not named after a wussy bird, you guys should change your names to the KSU Whooping Cranes, atleast then you wouldn't be stealing from Temple.

KennesawBasketball Wrote:Only someone that cheered for a school in the backwoods of Tennessee would even know where King College is... cheer up Johnson City your terrible town is about to have their prize jewel, ETSU athletics, back in the swing again. It most get lonely up there in the offseason when the only way you pass the time is either shooting squirrels out your back window or kissing your sister.

RE: Back to the red clay state - Owlzfan84 - 09-17-2007 10:15 PM

How is an Owl a wussy bird?

RE: Back to the red clay state - kr983 - 09-17-2007 11:30 PM

It is not a wussy bird... it is intense! At least our mascot actually lives in the area... last i checked East Bumble didnt have a bunch of pirates running around...

RE: Back to the red clay state - Goldfinger - 09-18-2007 05:25 AM

It is true...

The Owl is a pathetic mascot.

RE: Back to the red clay state - Goldfinger - 09-18-2007 05:25 AM

But then again so is the camel.

RE: Back to the red clay state - KennesawBasketball - 09-18-2007 08:29 PM

I think a Bucaneer is a "flimsy" pirate. I'll take the Owl anyday.

RE: Back to the red clay state - Nick M - 09-18-2007 09:05 PM

I like the bucs, unintelligent outcasts, bannished from the civilized world, left to pillage their own shipmates and steal from anyone in sight.

RE: Back to the red clay state - Buccaneerlover - 09-19-2007 09:51 PM

Owls are tough, much like the Terrapin....