CSNbbs
Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Charles Harris Memorial People's Forum (/forum-511.html)
+------ Thread: Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... (/thread-249628.html)

Pages: 1 2

Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - RW13 - 09-08-2007 04:43 PM

Will start touring in November. Jason Bonham (Jon's son) will be playing drums. This is the best news of the 21st century so far..............quite possibly, in a literal sense....

RE: Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - aTxTIGER - 09-08-2007 04:45 PM

i guess they ran out of money. cant they just leave a great thing alone.

RE: Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - Stammers - 09-08-2007 05:26 PM

They did the Page and Plant thing and that was ok but nothing special. They might put out ok music but the magic is long gone.

RE: Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - Big Ol Pimp - 09-08-2007 05:47 PM

It's just a one time show in London. Hope it's televised though.

RE: Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - RW13 - 09-08-2007 05:52 PM

Damn, that sucks. 1 show? Pretty lame.....

RE: Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - tigertommy - 09-08-2007 05:54 PM

I saw Jason play this summer and he is damn good.
I saw the Page/Plant show 10 years or so ago and it sucked all interest in seeing them perform together again. To say it blew would be nice.

RE: Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - georgiatiger - 09-08-2007 05:58 PM

I agree with what everyone says, but if it's live TV I'll definitely be watching.

RE: Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - oldmangrizz - 09-08-2007 06:20 PM

georgiatiger Wrote:I agree with what everyone says,..........................

That's the way to take a stand! Don't you just hate it when people straddle the fence? 03-lmfao

RE: Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - georgiatiger - 09-08-2007 06:39 PM

oldmangrizz Wrote:
georgiatiger Wrote:I agree with what everyone says,..........................

That's the way to take a stand! Don't you just hate it when people straddle the fence? 03-lmfao

STFU, LOL. I said "but.....".

RE: Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - mapdude - 09-08-2007 06:45 PM

tigertommy Wrote:I saw Jason play this summer and he is damn good.
I saw the Page/Plant show 10 years or so ago and it sucked all interest in seeing them perform together again. To say it blew would be nice.

I saw them in the Pyramid from the 4th row. It was a VERY good show in my opinion.

RE: Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - e_smith_1992 - 09-08-2007 06:47 PM

who cares ?????
i guess somebody....
oh well.....

RE: Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - Big Ol Pimp - 09-08-2007 07:55 PM

e_smith_1992 Wrote:who cares ?????
i guess somebody....
oh well.....

A lot of people. Zeppelin is one of the biggest bands ever.

RE: Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - tigertommy - 09-08-2007 07:57 PM

Big Ol Pimp Wrote:
i guess somebody....
oh well.....

E should think of it as if the Jackson 5 reunited with Michael black again. lol

RE: Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - Big Ol Pimp - 09-08-2007 07:59 PM

tigertommy Wrote:
Big Ol Pimp Wrote:
i guess somebody....
oh well.....

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

RE: Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - Tiger46 - 09-08-2007 08:06 PM

georgiatiger Wrote:I agree with what everyone says, but if it's live TV I'll definitely be watching.

They could make more from one pay per view event than they could touring if you take away all the travel and set up expenses.

Elvis from Aloha reached a billion people for free. Imagine what they could have grossed if they had charged even $10....

RE: Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - georgiatiger - 09-08-2007 08:06 PM

tigertommy Wrote:
Big Ol Pimp Wrote:
i guess somebody....
oh well.....

That could be a wise move MJ. The "It Was All A Dream Tour".

RE: Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - georgiatiger - 09-08-2007 08:09 PM

Tiger46 Wrote:
georgiatiger Wrote:I agree with what everyone says, but if it's live TV I'll definitely be watching.

They could make more from one pay per view event than they could touring if you take away all the travel and set up expenses.

Elvis from Aloha reached a billion people for free. Imagine what they could have grossed if they had charged even $10....

I'd pay. Wouldn't be able to resist it.

RE: Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - steves - 09-09-2007 10:21 AM

Here's a link ... looks like they will tour 04-jawdrop

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/sunday/2007/06/24/old-lotta-love-98487-19347124/

RE: Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - tigerkeep - 09-09-2007 12:23 PM

Tiger46 Wrote:

lets see if i can do the math... would that be 10billiondollars oops nope there could have been up to 200 people watching per tv set that would make it 50milliondollars. my head is starting to hurt why did you ask this stupid question?

RE: Huge News..........Led Zeppelin reuniting.... - Unionman76 - 09-09-2007 05:02 PM

robert plant has an album coming out in october, with alison krauss, named Raising Sand

his last solo album was pretty good

i dont know about duets with a bluegrass singer

have to wait and see