CSNbbs
Most lopsided WAC loss this weekend? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: WACbbs (/forum-376.html)
+--- Thread: Most lopsided WAC loss this weekend? (/thread-24940.html)

- AdaVandal - 09-08-2005 12:33 PM

:bang:

- azaggieone - 09-08-2005 04:39 PM

My preseason pick on the Aggie CU game was 42-21...I've downgraded it now for the Aggies....they will be lucky to score....final score should be 62-7. If they have even watched a second of game film from our first have pathetic preface against utep they will know how to exploit and use our non-existent offensive line and our quarterback that basically just run's one play...it's call "all wr run out their I'll throw the ball up and just hope for the best" sort of like the kind of football we used to play as kids, no called play's just let er rip and hope for the best. 03-banghead

- Roughrider - 09-08-2005 05:26 PM

AdaVandal Wrote::bang:
And we wonder why outsiders ridicule the WAC? We have to stop thinking this way. How about a Poll for the most lopsided win?

- AdaVandal - 09-08-2005 06:50 PM

You can think anything you want but it will not change the fact that Tech and Hawaii are going to get rocked. No offense meant to them. Idaho and bjc would get rocked by Florida and Michigan State as well. BTW- the brick wall was Georgia, and the the head was......well, you know 04-cheers

- MinerGuy - 09-09-2005 09:43 PM

azaggieone Wrote:My preseason pick on the Aggie CU game was 42-21...I've downgraded it now for the Aggies....they will be lucky to score....final score should be 62-7. If they have even watched a second of game film from our first have pathetic preface against utep they will know how to exploit and use our non-existent offensive line and our quarterback that basically just run's one play...it's call "all wr run out their I'll throw the ball up and just hope for the best" sort of like the kind of football we used to play as kids, no called play's just let er rip and hope for the best. 03-banghead
[SIZE=14][COLOR=red][B]Y A W N ...............
:snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore:

- BobWilson - 09-10-2005 12:48 AM

I don't know. Nevada has set a pretty high standard.

- Nevadanatural - 09-10-2005 01:26 AM

It could have been much worse if WSU hadn't put thier second and third stringers in near the end of the third quarter. If they had wanted to run up the score it could easily have been 70+ to 7. Did WSU even throw a pass in the 4th quarter? I'm just wondering how long Chris Ault will continue to blame Chris Tormey for the Pack's problems.

- aggiefansince83 - 09-10-2005 01:34 AM

I will be happy if the WAC can avoid getting blown out by just one division 1A team this weekend. Last weekend was the same.

Looks like a down year for the WAC in football. 2 bowl eligible teams seems like the most likely scenario.

:( :mad:

- johnnylightnin - 09-12-2005 01:39 PM

I'll tell you one thing...that prick Urban Meyer didn't put his second string in till the 4th quarter and even then he was still throwing...I hope he loses every game.

So, did Tech win the lopsided contest? I think so...we were also playing the best team, but you know how that goes.

- wolfin1 - 09-13-2005 12:44 PM

johnnylightnin Wrote:I'll tell you one thing...that prick Urban Meyer didn't put his second string in till the 4th quarter and even then he was still throwing...I hope he loses every game. 

So, did Tech win the lopsided contest?  I think so...we were also playing the best team, but you know how that goes.
I think it is a push with the Nevada v. WSU game.

- flipen - 09-13-2005 08:08 PM

Hawaii proved you fools wrong! 03-razz But seriously, why is there a vote for this... :bang: