CSNbbs
Chuck Amato needs to go - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ACCbbs (/forum-381.html)
+---- Forum: ACC Atlantic Team Talk (/forum-345.html)
+----- Forum: Wolfprowl (/forum-355.html)
+----- Thread: Chuck Amato needs to go (/thread-24106.html)

- hokiebird07 - 11-19-2005 08:27 AM

As a resident of the Raleigh-Durham area in NC, I have about had it with Chucky. He has "revitalized" NCSU, sure, but he is probably one of the worst coaches in the ACC, if not the NCAA. Sure he can beat FSU, but thats about it. His teams are not disciplined, and he is too caught up in his best players to care about all his players. Just look at Phillip Rivers final game at Carter-Finley. It was senior day for everyone, but instead of focusing on all the seniors, he just paid attention to what Rivers did, and everything had to do with his jersey retirement and such.

I can't stand him, and I'd like to see the NCSU AD grow a pair and find a real coach.

- Terpy - 11-27-2005 09:15 AM

I was going to vote in your poll but Chuck Amato needs to go...

get a breast reduction wasnt an option. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

- ciscopack - 02-08-2006 06:29 PM

Chuck Rules!!! One knows he's doing something right when the competition wants him gone. We have 7 players going to the 2006 NFL combines and may have more than that that make a team. Carter Finley Stadium had 0 changes from 1966-1999 and hasn't missed many days of making changes since Chuck arrived. 5 bowls in 6 years and won 4 of them. Sure we'd have liked to have done better but Rome wasn't built in a day. He just made another great hire and Chuck seems to help assistant coaches move up in their careers, as he does players to the NFL. We're happy; you worry about yourselves![Image: 000127775ip.jpg]

- irate - 04-13-2006 12:56 PM

ciscopack Wrote:Chuck Rules!!! One knows he's doing something right when the competition wants him gone. We have 7 players going to the 2006 NFL combines and may have more than that that make a team. Carter Finley Stadium had 0 changes from 1966-1999 and hasn't missed many days of making changes since Chuck arrived. 5 bowls in 6 years and won 4 of them. Sure we'd have liked to have done better but Rome wasn't built in a day. He just made another great hire and Chuck seems to help assistant coaches move up in their careers, as he does players to the NFL. We're happy; you worry about yourselves![Image: 000127775ip.jpg]

Thatw as quite a spin there Cisco. Chick helps assts move up in their careers? 01-wingedeagle He runs them off is what he does.

- Laettners Legacy - 11-27-2006 11:16 PM

hokiebird07 Wrote:I can't stand him, and I'd like to see the NCSU AD grow a pair and find a real coach.

here's his chance