CSNbbs
NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Charles Harris Memorial People's Forum (/forum-511.html)
+------ Thread: NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? (/thread-237219.html)

Pages: 1 2

NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - e_smith_1992 - 06-12-2007 02:03 AM

I was really trippin' at the end of the boring 3 hour show when Vince McMahon somehow had to walk past all the wrestlers before exiting the building, got into the limo, the screen flashed & suddenly the limo blew up - the explosion sounded sooo fake & Lawler & J.R. were silent. Then they tried to spin it into being real and the WWE website is attempting to do the same.

Good 'ole wrasslin.... those were the days - it ain't nuthin like it use to be.

BTW, Stone Cold has the best offering to McMahon.

RE: NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - Big Ol Pimp - 06-12-2007 02:13 AM

Wrestling is fake.

RE: NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - e_smith_1992 - 06-12-2007 08:11 AM

Big Ol Pimp Wrote:Wrestling is fake.

you don't say...
i would've never known...
thanks B.O.P. ...
now you're my hero...
stop trippin homie...

RE: NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - HornLakeTiger - 06-12-2007 08:14 AM

We do have a WWE forum over in the lounge if you ever want to talk some rasslin'. :)

I swear, when they showed Vince walking down the hallway, I kept hearing, "DON'T STOP....BELIEEEEEVIN'!!!!" lol

RE: NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - TailgateTiger - 06-12-2007 08:34 AM

[Image: vinceisdead_061107.jpg]

i guess the idea was creative but the exacusition was horrible. Kinda reminded me of their NWO skit with the SEMI.

RE: NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - MemphisMike - 06-12-2007 08:39 AM

The only problem was that Coachman wasn't in their with him with his nose glued to McMahon's butt like it usually is.

They sure do destroy a lot of limos on that show.

RE: NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - TailgateTiger - 06-12-2007 08:44 AM

MemphisMike Wrote:The only problem was that Coachman wasn't in their with him with his nose glued to McMahon's butt like it usually is.

i love how you take the characters so serious

RE: NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - MemphisMike - 06-12-2007 08:52 AM

TailgateTiger Wrote:i love how you take the characters so serious

Uh, right....

RE: NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - e_smith_1992 - 06-12-2007 09:02 AM

MemphisMike Wrote:
TailgateTiger Wrote:i love how you take the characters so serious

Uh, right....

exxactly... Tailgate, it seems you take 'em serious too, since you went through the trouble to post the headline pic on the WWE website on this board.05-stirthepot

RE: NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - TailgateTiger - 06-12-2007 09:50 AM

i love wrestling, but the most of the fans think the wrestlers have that much say so in their character.

RE: NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - MEMTIGERFAN20 - 06-12-2007 04:01 PM

I actully believed he was dead for some weird reason just did and then a friend of myne told me that they were talking about it on the radio this morning then i find out this afternoon they had the limo explosion taped from sunday night. Just a sad plot they did in my opinion .

RE: NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - tigertommy - 06-12-2007 04:12 PM

Reading this thread makes me think watching wrestling is bad for your spelling ability. lol

RE: NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - ksigtigerdood - 06-12-2007 05:04 PM

MemphisMike Wrote:The only problem was that Coachman wasn't in their with him with his nose glued to McMahon's butt like it usually is.

If Coachman ever dies, I'm stealing his theme music.

RE: NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - oldmangrizz - 06-12-2007 07:28 PM

Big Ol Pimp Wrote:Wrestling is fake.

All other TV is real. 03-nutkick

RE: NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - qb - 06-12-2007 07:53 PM

You got me interested about how bad it looked, so I "youtubed" it. It doesn't look that bad....except that a camera man followed him to his limo and kept recording??01-wingedeagle

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73NeHYRF20M[/youtube]

RE: NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - qb - 06-12-2007 08:09 PM

And apparently I can't figure out the youtube encoding, so here is the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73NeHYRF20M

RE: NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - e_smith_1992 - 06-12-2007 09:42 PM

tigertommy Wrote:Reading this thread makes me think watching wrestling is bad for your spelling ability. lol
tommy.... shaddup 03-lol

RE: NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - HornLakeTiger - 06-12-2007 09:44 PM

Okay, they're already doing exactly what I knew they were gonna do with this..

They're giving it the same exact treatment as the very real deaths of Eddie Guerrero and Owen Hart, and nobody's buying it.

They better hope they don't have a wrestler die for real while they're carrying out this storyline over the next couple of months.

RE: NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - tigertommy - 06-12-2007 10:54 PM

HornLakeTiger Wrote:Okay, they're already doing exactly what I knew they were gonna do with this..

They're giving it the same exact treatment as the very real deaths of Eddie Guerrero and Owen Hart, and nobody's buying it.

They better hope they don't have a wrestler die for real while they're carrying out this storyline over the next couple of months.

You mean kind of like when the guy fell and died during a match however many years ago. The hicks in the audience laughed and applauded thinking it was an act. What a bunch of morons.

RE: NTR: Who Saw Monday Night Raw Last Night??? - HornLakeTiger - 06-12-2007 11:02 PM

tigertommy Wrote:
HornLakeTiger Wrote:Okay, they're already doing exactly what I knew they were gonna do with this..

You mean kind of like when the guy fell and died during a match however many years ago. The hicks in the audience laughed and applauded thinking it was an act. What a bunch of morons.

Yeah, that was Owen Hart...fell to his death eight years ago from the Kemper Arena rafters in Kansas City. This happened on live pay per view.