CSNbbs
whats his nut over in Iran just got bitchslapped - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: whats his nut over in Iran just got bitchslapped (/thread-232087.html)

Pages: 1 2

whats his nut over in Iran just got bitchslapped - Tulsaman - 12-21-2006 06:14 AM

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061221/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_elections

- Bourgeois_Rage - 12-21-2006 08:08 AM

A step in the right direction. How refreshing.

- SouthGAEagle - 12-21-2006 10:17 AM

Is it just me, or did the AP pull out one of their Bush stories and just change the names? ;-)

- Bourgeois_Rage - 12-22-2006 04:09 PM

Looks like there may be other factors in this election.

Link

Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

Re: whats his nut over in Iran just got bitchslapped - RobertN - 12-24-2006 07:36 PM

Tulsaman Wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061221/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_elections
So when are we going to "inspect" Israels nukular program? :shhh:

Re: whats his nut over in Iran just got bitchslapped - Rebel - 12-25-2006 01:52 AM

RobertN Wrote:
Tulsaman Wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061221/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_elections

A country that just wants to exist? They don't need to be ******* inspected as they aren't threatening to wipe another country out of existence, you stupid ************.

Re: whats his nut over in Iran just got bitchslapped - Sophandros - 12-25-2006 03:38 PM

RebelKev Wrote:
RobertN Wrote:

A country that just wants to exist? They don't need to be **** inspected as they aren't threatening to wipe another country out of existence, you stupid ****.
How about just signing this?

Ditto with the rest of those knuckleheads out there.

Re: whats his nut over in Iran just got bitchslapped - Tulsaman - 12-25-2006 03:43 PM

RobertN Wrote:

leave the isrealies be. they really aren't a threat to anyone.

Re: whats his nut over in Iran just got bitchslapped - RobertN - 12-25-2006 04:10 PM

Tulsaman Wrote:
RobertN Wrote:

leave the isrealies be. they really aren't a threat to anyone.
So we should just give them a pass? Ever think that that is EXACTLY the thinking that is getting this world into trouble? You force one side and the other sidegets a pass. I understand you don't get more than one opinion in Tulsa but try and think about how you would react if China had thousands of nukes and we had none. Then if you try to build one, you have the world tell you you can't have one and force sanctions on you. Tell me how you would feel.

- Tulsaman - 12-25-2006 04:16 PM

i'd go ahead and do it anyway. :) build the nukes that is. but then i would think that is what iran and nk are doing anyway.

and actually we gett more then one opinion. 03-razz
i'm actually probably one of the more moderate spin roomers.

- OptimisticOwl - 12-25-2006 06:15 PM

You're certainly more moderate than RobertN. That's not saying a lot, though.

What's he got against Tulsa, anyway?

- RobertN - 12-25-2006 07:33 PM

OptimisticOwl Wrote:You're certainly more moderate than RobertN. That's not saying a lot, though.

If he is moderate, I would hate to see what you consider right. 04-jawdrop I don't think he is a bad person or the city/school is a bad place. I just think much of the world passes you by by not looking at the complete picture of the world. You look at it as the way it is told to you and don't think about why things the way they are. As I said, it really isn't your fault when you have a lack of diverse thought where you live and go to school. I don't like the thought of Iran getting the nuke but I also don't like the thought of Israel having one either. It just raises tensions and problems in the region. But I can look at it from Irans perspective even though I don't necessarily support it. That is the difference from many on this board.

- OptimisticOwl - 12-25-2006 10:34 PM

RobertN Wrote:
OptimisticOwl Wrote:You're certainly more moderate than RobertN. That's not saying a lot, though.

If he is moderate, I would hate to see what you consider right. 04-jawdrop I don't think he is a bad person or the city/school is a bad place. I just think much of the world passes you by by not looking at the complete picture of the world. You look at it as the way it is told to you and don't think about why things the way they are. As I said, it really isn't your fault when you have a lack of diverse thought where you live and go to school. I don't like the thought of Iran getting the nuke but I also don't like the thought of Israel having one either. It just raises tensions and problems in the region. But I can look at it from Irans perspective even though I don't necessarily support it. That is the difference from many on this board.

I just think everyone on this board is more moderate than you. You think Lieberman is too far right, and he votes liberal 90% of the time. And I'm not a fan of Tulsaman either - in fact, he is the only person to ever make my ignore list, a position even you and Endzone2 haven't (yet) made. This is the first post I've ever seen from you that exhibited any sort of thought, other than a knee-jerk hatred toward any and all who disagree with you.

There is a lot of diversity of thought in Tulsa, and truthfully, just about anyplace. To say that there is no diversity of thought in Tulsa (and by implication, that there IS diversity of thought in Middletown, Conn) is just falling back on stereotypes in the worst way - and this from someone who claims to be the benficiary of a diversity of thought around him. There is a diversity of thought in both places, it is just that in one place you agree with the majority, and in the other you disagree with the majority, and you have no tolerance for diversity of thought that doesn't agree with you. Physician, heal thyself. You don't seem to be able to handle the diversity of thought you are finding on this board.

Yes i can see it from Iran's perspective. I also can see it from Israel's perspective. One of those worries me more than the other. Why? Because they are different, and I think you should recognize that difference. Being able to see both sides does not mean they should be given equal honor, else we would never get a verdict in any civil suit. If you are involved in a dispute with your neighbor, maybe I can see where both sides are coming from, but you are still wrong. ;-)

- Rebel - 12-26-2006 12:37 AM

I know from my experience, and from the start of the Israeli nation, they don't attack unprovoked. ALL of their attacks have been in response to something. Gaza, West Bank, Golan Heights? Taken after they were attacked by 3 f'n countries.

RobertN, you know NOTHING of defending a damn nation. Wanna compete with me on a damn military stance? Look at my avatar, fool. Let's play.

- Tulsaman - 12-26-2006 11:17 AM

i have no clue.

probably because we don't vote democratic in national elections.
though the state of oklahoma has only had like 3 republican governors in the entire history of the state. this does not include the territorial governors. but Tulsa has been slightly more democratic then the rest of the state traditionally speaking. but one must remember that in oklahoma democrats are more conservative then their northern counterparts.

- ShoreBuc - 12-27-2006 10:56 AM

I say let Iran try and arm themselves with Nukes. Israel still has the capability to wipe the Iranian Air Force from the skies within days and decimate the Iranian Air Defense system.
This would leave them defenseless to a Aerial bombing campaign and leave their Army with no air cover if the looked to launch a ground war.
As for nukes, Israel has them because their neighbors have the express interest of wiping them out like they did Jews in Mecca, Medina and other areas under Muslim domination.
The Palestinians portray themselves as victims thrown off their land but history tells another story at least for those who have taken time to actually study it.

http://www.masada2000.org/historical.html

- uhmump95 - 12-27-2006 04:20 PM

Shorebuc,

Do you consider your link a true unbiased account of what has happened in Isreal? It ounded very pro Isreali to me.

- ShoreBuc - 12-27-2006 04:45 PM

uhmump95 Wrote:Shorebuc,

Do you consider your link a true unbiased account of what has happened in Isreal? It ounded very pro Isreali to me.

I could link a pro-Palestinian Al Jezeera site if you want equal time. Fact is the Jews were given a tiny sliver of land that they have historical ties to. The place was a complete cease pool before they got there and as they cleaned it up and created jobs low and behold muslims showed up and settled in the same area by the hundreds of thousands.
Other Middle East Muslim countries could of easily taken in all displaced Palestinians years ago but they don't because they simply want the nation of Israel destroyed and the reason behind that is the believe the silly drivel that is proclaimed by their pedophile prophet to be the true word of Allah.
They perpetuate the myth of Muhammad's midnight ride into heaven on a donkey so they can lay claim to Jerusalem as a holy site. That is total bunk and they know it. If they just let the Jews have their small piece of land with no damn oil under it then we would have peace, but they want all Jews gone and in their good book they are nothing more then monkeys and animals and those monkeys have been kicking their Muslim ass for five decades now and they can't stand it.
So again I say let Iran continue to thump their chest and see how long it takes before they get a visit from the 2nd best Air Force in the entire world and maybe a visit from the #1 Air Force as well.

- uhmump95 - 12-27-2006 06:21 PM

I said unbiased.

In the link you posted, it seemed like they were living in peace until Great Britain started playing favorites with the Arabs because of oil.

- RobertN - 12-28-2006 12:01 AM

OptimisticOwl Wrote:You think Lieberman is too far right, and he votes liberal 90% of the time.
I don't think he is too far right but I do think he is putting what is best for his country over what is best for this country.