CSNbbs
I wonder who these guys are waiting on - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: I wonder who these guys are waiting on (/thread-227940.html)

Pages: 1 2

- STLouis Blazer - 06-25-2004 01:18 PM

[Image: story.fallujah.fri.ap.jpg]

Could it be that they are waiting on a US convoy to drive by, US soldiers to come by on patrol, US contractors to drive by, or anything else that has to do with the US?

No wait, they are bird hunting. My bad.

- Ninerfan1 - 06-25-2004 01:30 PM

It doesn't matter. Until they actually kill someone we shouldn't attack. Just ask Doh.

- Coach Doh - 06-25-2004 01:47 PM

You know what?

these guys could be U.S. Special forces working with the Iraqi Army........you guys need to quit playing armchair quarterback or go sign up.

doh

- Ninerfan1 - 06-25-2004 01:56 PM

Coach Doh Wrote:You know what?

these guys could be U.S. Special forces working with the Iraqi Army........you guys need to quit playing armchair quarterback or go sign up.

doh
Pot, meet kettle. :rolleyes:

By the way Doh, what about the Clinton article?

- STLouis Blazer - 06-25-2004 02:01 PM

Quote:these guys could be U.S. Special forces working with the Iraqi Army........you guys need to quit playing armchair quarterback or go sign up.

No. They are insurgents in Iraq waiting to kill US forces and contractors.

Go to CNN.com and you'll see.

- USMC - 06-25-2004 02:32 PM

STLouis Blazer Wrote:
Quote:these guys could be U.S. Special forces working with the Iraqi Army........you guys need to quit playing armchair quarterback or go sign up.

and all your crying is getting them off the streets too isn't it. Damn. Sign up, or shut the hell up. :rolleyes:

- Coach Doh - 06-25-2004 02:34 PM

Ninerfan1 Wrote:

doh

What Clinton article?

And what's he got to do with anything, for God's sake the man got a bj that cost the American taxpayers 70 million dollars and now he's trying to sell a book.

What Clinton article?

doh

- STLouis Blazer - 06-25-2004 02:40 PM

Quote:and all your crying is getting them off the streets too isn't it. Damn. Sign up, or shut the hell up. 

Are you talking to me? If so, I've done my time. Did it last year as a matter of fact.

- Coach Doh - 06-25-2004 02:45 PM

STLouis Blazer Wrote:

[Image: 22a.gif]

This was on there too.

doh

- Ninerfan1 - 06-25-2004 02:58 PM

Coach Doh Wrote:What Clinton article?
This <a href='http://www.washtimes.com/national/20040624-112921-3401r.htm' target='_blank'>one</a>.

The one I gave it's very own thread.

- MU ATO - 06-25-2004 05:20 PM

Coach Doh Wrote:
Ninerfan1 Wrote:

doh

What Clinton article?

And what's he got to do with anything, for God's sake the man got a bj that cost the American taxpayers 70 million dollars and now he's trying to sell a book.

What Clinton article?

doh
Typical right.

Still OBSESSED with President William Jefferson Clinton.

Weird.

VERY

VERY

VERY

WEIRD.

:rolleyes:

- MU ATO - 06-25-2004 05:20 PM

STLouis Blazer Wrote:
Quote:and all your crying is getting them off the streets too isn't it. Damn. Sign up, or shut the hell up. 

Are you talking to me? If so, I've done my time. Did it last year as a matter of fact.
Wow a whole year. Good job.

- Ninerfan1 - 06-25-2004 07:30 PM

MU ATO Wrote:Typical right.

Typical left. Don't bother reading or researching.

Read the article slappy, I'm not obsessed with Clinton, just posting what HIS administration said about Iraq and Al Queda being linked.

Why don't you read it and then come back and spin like Doh tried to, he wasn't very good, maybe you can be better at shirking the truth. :rolleyes:

- STLouis Blazer - 06-25-2004 07:42 PM

Quote:Wow a whole year. Good job

Well, that's more than most Americans can say. I was a veteran before I turned 23 so I suggest you shut the hell up.

That year also happened to come in my final year of college and cancelled my wedding.

I did my time, whether that be a year or more. Actually I have 5 1/2 years of service in the National Guard.

How much time have you served?

- SDSundevil - 06-25-2004 08:58 PM

Actually, they're terrorists.

- 1125 - 06-25-2004 09:15 PM

MU ATO Wrote:Typical right.

Weird.

VERY

VERY

VERY

WEIRD.

:rolleyes:
Because you leftists call him one of the best presidents.

- 1125 - 06-25-2004 09:16 PM

STLouis Blazer Wrote:
Quote:Wow a whole year. Good job

Well, that's more than most Americans can say. I was a veteran before I turned 23 so I suggest you shut the hell up.

That year also happened to come in my final year of college and cancelled my wedding.

I did my time, whether that be a year or more. Actually I have 5 1/2 years of service in the National Guard.

How much time have you served?
And no liberals respond...interesting

- Laettners Legacy - 06-25-2004 09:38 PM

Ninerfan1 Wrote:It doesn't matter. Until they actually kill someone we shouldn't attack. Just ask Doh.
so US soldiers are just dieing of natural causes in the Middle East?

interesting theory

- RandyMc - 06-25-2004 10:29 PM

MU ATO Wrote:
STLouis Blazer Wrote:

Wow a whole year. Good job.
You are a gutless piece of crap that needs to be smacked yourself (instead of your stupid little swipe against "Dubya" under your name). A WHOLE YEAR? What did you do last year? I bet it was something gutless. You would pee in your pants if you even thought someone would raise their hand toward you. This guy that you are denigrating has more character and courage than you can even comprehend. You make me sick with that comment.

- 1125 - 06-25-2004 10:39 PM

Most Liberals make me sick