CSNbbs
Paul johnson Jr. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Paul johnson Jr. (/thread-222270.html)

- Tulsaman - 06-18-2004 01:24 PM

i say we take 5 of our prisoners and behead them.
what do you all think.

- DrTorch - 06-18-2004 01:38 PM

No, retaliation in this fashion won't get anybody anywhere.

This is a tragedy...but the Ghandi approach to things will have a greater impact here.

The last event was tied to the prison scandal...this one stands alone, and as such can be used to contrast the US' intent vs the more radical Islamic intent.

Take the high ground this time, it's worth more.

- Coach Doh - 06-18-2004 03:39 PM

It's time for the Saudis to show just where they stand on terrorism......

I think Saudi Arabia has been shaking our hand with one hand and stickin' a knife in our back with the other for a long time.

In my opinion they have been a greater threat to the United States than Iraq ever was. Riyadh is where our first missle should have been targeted. Hussein would have surrendered from the collateral damage. I have some serious problems with the way the Iraq situation has been handled from the start but I think it's about time to make an impression on the Saudis.

doh

- T-Monay820 - 06-18-2004 03:45 PM

Coach Doh Wrote:I think Saudi Arabia has been shaking our hand with one hand and stickin' a knife in our back with the other for a long time.
Weren't the terrorrists demanding that the Saudis release a couple of their prisoners? If so, it appears they stood their ground. Maybe they might be coming around to the fact that we are serious about this with or against thing, but I won't hold my breath.

- Schadenfreude - 06-18-2004 04:51 PM

Tulsaman Wrote:i say we take 5 of our prisoners and behead them.
what do you all think.
That will help.

:rolleyes:

- Tulsaman - 06-18-2004 05:05 PM

ok maybe i was a bit to ticked off.