CSNbbs
Is that an oxymoron? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Is that an oxymoron? (/thread-221228.html)

- socalbyu - 07-19-2003 11:03 PM

I shot the sherrif but I didn't shoot the deputy! (I'm honest)

Wow! what a surprise.
He's an "honest" adulter (KB is his brand and thats not toys) who engages in voluntary sexual intercourse between someone other than his wife. So he was honest with his wife in admitting he "is" dishonest regarding his marriage vow.

Does this sound familiar? She's going to stand by her man!
What dribble!

He's more or less honest now than when he married? A body in motion tens to go in the same direction unless everyone knows about the direction or movement? Strange stuff.
:stupid:

- bigolhawg - 07-21-2003 10:36 PM

It would make more sense to me for the woman to take the money and run. But theres probably more money involved in staying around and waiting for more multimillion dollar contracts to be signed.

I just feel sorry for the girl. Everything about her is out on the internet right now, her name, address, phone number, even her AOL screen name. Guess she will have learned her lesson if she really is just doing this for the money.

- lilredridinghood - 07-22-2003 10:02 AM

um ~ I would have 2 words for my husband.

See & Ya

It is one thing if later on they decide to work things out through counseling and faith ~ but to sit there by him like he has done NOTHING well that is sick.

Sadly, this IS setting examples to young men that it is ok to cheat on your wife. If they keep seeing it over and over. Well none for me.