CSNbbs
!!! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Sports Bar (/forum-531.html)
+----- Forum: Pro Sports (/forum-516.html)
+----- Thread: !!! (/thread-221042.html)

- Hardcore Husky - 06-13-2004 11:03 PM

Pistons win Game 4! 88-80. 04-bow

Go Pistons!

- rocketfootball - 06-14-2004 07:57 AM

Lakers are in a huge hole. The Piston defense is frustrating Kobe and he has not played really good since Game 2.

- HuskieDan - 06-14-2004 09:08 AM

I said after game 3, that the Lakers only shot right now is for Kobe to go nuts and take over games. Obviously he's not doing it. Stick a fork in 'em. :wave:

- GDawgs88 - 06-14-2004 03:26 PM

I didn't give the Pistons a chance in this series. I was wrong -- but happy about it. :D

GO PISTONS!

- rocketfootball - 06-14-2004 03:31 PM

I have to admit that I didn't think the Pistons would win the series either, but I thought they would play it much closer than people expected.

It's not over yet though. Tuesday night is huge because they don't want to go back to LA.

- GDawgs88 - 06-14-2004 03:46 PM

rocketfootball Wrote:It's not over yet though. Tuesday night is huge because they don't want to go back to LA.
Definitely. Gotta end this thing in Game Five.

- Hardcore Husky - 06-14-2004 07:31 PM

This is unbelieveable, because the Pistons coming into the Finals against the Lakers, I thought that it would be a blow-up each game but I was wrong, its acutally the other way around. :D

Go Pistons!

- flyingswoosh - 06-14-2004 09:40 PM

Hardcore Husky Wrote:This is unbelieveable, because the Pistons coming into the Finals against the Lakers, I thought that it would be a blow-up each game but I was wrong, its acutally the other way around. :D

Go Pistons!
can you please try to be more coherent?

- HuskieDan - 06-15-2004 09:40 AM

rocketfootball Wrote:I have to admit that I didn't think the Pistons would win the series either, but I thought they would play it much closer than people expected.

It's not over yet though. Tuesday night is huge because they don't want to go back to LA.
I agree. I didn't expect the Lakers to kill the Pistons in every game, but I expected Malone to contribute and the Lakers shooters to make shots. That hasn't happened.