CSNbbs
What the hell is going on? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ACCbbs (/forum-381.html)
+---- Forum: ACC Atlantic Team Talk (/forum-345.html)
+----- Forum: Florida State (/forum-356.html)
+----- Thread: What the hell is going on? (/thread-21229.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Guest - 12-14-2002 08:21 AM

NM

<!--EDIT|Garnet & Gold|Dec 14 2002, 12:14 PM-->

- YouGeeAye - 12-14-2002 12:00 PM

3rd time posting this as G&G keeps deleting it.

Oh my G-d! This is one of your moderators!

I can't believe this post. Gay bashing over and over again? I thought posting "Gaytors" was bad, but this is outragious.

Just because Noley doesn't like UGA doesn't mean she can't have an opinion about the role of administrators and moderators and lord knows there are enough of those in here setting a fine example. She speaks her mind and gives her opinion and you rail her like this? Shame on you and your horrible vulgar tone G&G!

For the 100th time, I posted a thread about FSU not belonging in the Sugar. That was not smack. That was football talk. You guys didn't agree with me (which I didn't think you would) and that's when the insults and name calling started.

Quote:With all these UGA fans its not even about smack anymore, they want to bich and moan about FSU playing them in the Sugar

It never was about smack G&G. It was about FSU playing in the Sugar and how the majority of UGA fans did not want to play you guys. Again, you guys started with the smack and when you did not feel like participating in this discussion anymore, you started editing, deleting and moving posts.

Quote:Now I see there are alot of gutless ******** in here that want to run and hide in a PM.

It's easy to see why some of your sane members communicate over IM and PM. Look at the horrible things you said to Noley when she expressed her opinion in a public forum. Good G-d man, you have lost your mind.

The more I type this post the more I can't believe what I have read here. Again folks, this is one of your moderators. Obviously he hates homosexuals and anybody that has an opinion that differs from his. I can't believe you stand for this.

- YouGeeAye - 12-14-2002 12:01 PM

And G&G also keeps deleting his non-edited first post that I will keep re-posting for all of you to read

I come to this board today and now people are leaving and everyone is mad about about this censorship?? I do have some things to say about it also.
First of all Noley, how are you of all people going to say you agree with with yougeeaye and luckydawg on the way things are being censored around here when its you that IMs me and tells me how you cant stand the UGA fans and wish they would leave, now your telling me Im wrong in what I do? Plain and simple dont IM me about these UGA fans and why you cant stand them and then turn around and agree with them.
All I want to do is keep it clean, but thats over with too. Why cant they take the smack to the verbal assault area, thats all I ask, is that so hard.
With all these UGA fans its not even about smack anymore, they want to bich and moan about FSU playing them in the Sugar.
Just because those 2 ***** boys cant understand, its something they have to deal with, they start crying like a fags.
Now its on to this censorship and First Amendment rights. What a little punk ***** this yougeeaye is turning out to be.
Your taking away my rights, lol, what a homo
Now I see there are alot of gutless ******** in here that want to run and hide in a PM.
Well let the fag boys from UGA over here to smack, all censorship is off.
Noley, forget you, go with your UGA friends, or as you told me UGASS ( you do remember that right?)
They want to smack, let it go.
All that talk about G&G, your so easy, we just feed you a line and you take it...well lets see how far this can go.

- Guest - 12-14-2002 12:08 PM

You have a problem with who I bash, sounds like a personal problem. I dont give a damn who reads what I post, its not through a PM. By the way they can keep that moderator crap and give it to someone else since you like to ***** about whats being deleted or edited in here.

- YouGeeAye - 12-14-2002 12:09 PM

Garnet &amp; Gold Wrote:I dont give a damn who reads what I post, its not through a PM.
If you don't care, then why do you keep deleting it?

- Guest - 12-14-2002 12:14 PM

Its there for everyone to read, you, Noley and whoever else.
All that crybaby bull**** you want to talk about with the first amendment rights being violated isnt going on now is it??
Like I said you have a problem about what I say to who sounds like a personal problem to me.
Nothing that Im going to lose any sleep over

- YouGeeAye - 12-14-2002 12:15 PM

Garnet &amp; Gold Wrote:Its there for everyone to read, you, Noley and whoever else.
It's there because I keep re-posting it after you keep deleting it and you and MsNole both owe Noley an apology.

And stop with the vulgar language.

- Guest - 12-14-2002 12:21 PM

I dont owe any one ****** yougeeaye, your out of your mind.
Now you wnat to say stop with the vulgar language, well become a moderator and do something about it, then you will see what is like.

- YouGeeAye - 12-14-2002 12:22 PM

Ok, G&G how bout this: GROW UP!
yeah yougeeaye, that was a good one

<!--EDIT|Garnet & Gold|Dec 14 2002, 02:44 PM-->

- Lucy - 12-14-2002 12:28 PM

FWIW, I've been a mod twice in my life...most recently here in the ACC Talk forum and previously on another board. I took the job seriously and tried to always consider posts from an objective point of view, leaving my personal opinions of the posters & their school affiliations out of things. I don't recall doing much editing and never deleted a post. I would provide warnings if I saw things getting out of line and posters tended to respond to that philosophy.

When moderators and administrators take themselves too seriously, that is when the line is crossed into power-tripping. At that point, posters take offense to the heavy-handed moderating and a noticeable dropoff in poster participation tends to follow. Many people on the NCAAbbs have seen this phenomenon occur on boards they participated on in the past. Do you really want to see the FSU forum on the bbs succeed, or merely use it as a personal message space for a select few people who are free from being edited?

Think before you kill whatever traffic may have been on this board.

- MsNole - 12-14-2002 12:43 PM

Garnet &amp; Gold Wrote:I dont owe any one ****** yougeeaye, your out of your mind.
Now you wnat to say stop with the vulgar language, well become a moderator and do something about it, then you will see what is like.
Nah, I don't owe an apology either because she did the same thing to me... whine about those boys from Georgia and then turned on me. Nothing like being two-faced.... and to you YouGeeAye - yes, this is about me when you keep trying to blame everything on us... THIS IS OUR BOARD AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE US DON'T COME HERE STIRRING UP TROUBLE.

- YouGeeAye - 12-14-2002 12:48 PM

Actually from what I have been reading, it is Swagger's board, not yours or anyone elses around here.

See, that's your problem MsNole, you seem to think everything revolves around you. You read this entire thread and you pull my comment out that says you owe Noley an apology, yet you do not comment on the good point that Lucy makes. You might also want to read JD Heel's reply as well. Kind of the same tone as Lucy's. Oh, and try to leave them as you found them.

Furthermore, Noley confided in you on a PM and you chose to go public with that in a weak attempt to humiliate her. You DO owe her an apology.

- NOLEY - 12-14-2002 12:48 PM

If seeing things in different points of view is 2 faced then yeah that is me!!!

G&G, I dont have a problem with you, never have!

~NOLEY~ :wave:

- luckydawg - 12-14-2002 01:00 PM

FSU Fans...unite to overthrow the INFIDELS, namely G&G, MsNole, and Georgia Tech Swagger. This is YOUR board and it is being run by a small group of egotistical, power tripping, hypocritical liars.

I cannot believe how you turned on Noley. I don't care if she griped about us...she's an FSU fan and we are UGA fans. She should gripe about us! But she didn't turn on you....you showed your a$$ and she called you on it. Noley and Lucy are the only FSU posters with any class on this board. Shame on you for attacking Noley!

G&G obviously has anger issues, and has now revealed himself as HOMOPHOBIC! His gay bashing is offensive and he should step down as a mod. MsNole, if you had a shred of dignity or self-respect you would step down also. You can say what you will but you DO owe Noley a HUGE apology. Your pathetic attempts to rationalize your behavior are just that: pathetic rationalizations.

- Lucy - 12-14-2002 01:30 PM

Actually Luckydawg, I'm a Wake fan first and a Georgia Tech fan second, but I love the ACC and college sports in general. My aim is to have fun & informative discourse between fans of all schools. That can't happen on boards where discourse isn't allowed. I read a lot, post not so much, but when I have a strong opinion, I have no qualms about getting involved. Thus my presence here on the FSU board.

A big bowl game such as the Sugar should be a time for lots of talk...both about the players, game plan, and tailgate plans, but some friendly challenges too. When that is squelched for purely personal reasons, then something stinks.

- luckydawg - 12-14-2002 01:36 PM

Lucy,

So you're a Deacon , eh? Cool. Wake had a good year this season...aren't they going bowling? And didn't they upset Tech?

You know, my high school sweetheart went to Wake and I used to go to W-S to visit her. Great school. It is one of the schools my 17 year old son is looking at.

Anyway, I agree with all you have said...and it is time to get back to football. FSU is playing UGA in the Sugar Bowl...that is all UGI and I have wanted to discuss. Seems as though we ended up in the Twilight Zone.

I noticed the line on the Sugar Bowl has moved a half point in FSU's favor....lots of people are taking the 'Noles and the points. This game is a far cry from a gimme for the Dawgs. But then, how can we lose when we're so sincere?

Later! :)

- Lucy - 12-14-2002 01:46 PM

Lucky:

Yep, I'm a Deacon, but I've been a Tech fan since I moved to the ATL in high school & got tired of hearing "Herschel this" & "Herschel that"...03-wink

If your son has any questions about my beloved alma mater, I'd be glad to answer or direct him to some friends who are more recent grads than I am (something tells me you might have been visiting your HS sweetheart on campus around the same time I was there...)

I'm psyched about Wake bowling in Seattle and hope that the matchup with the Ducks goes the same way it did 10 years ago in the Independence Bowl...with a Wake win!

My sister may be making the trek to N'awlins with her hubby...she is a Bulldawg grad & hubby is an FSU fan...can you say serious fireworks? :laugh:

I honestly don't know who will come out on top in this game. My head thinks Georgia has the stronger team, but FSU has a habit for getting up for games that they are rabid about, and a bowl game would be in that category. Should be a helluva barnburner!

<!--EDIT|Lucy|Dec 14 2002, 01:54 PM-->

- YouGeeAye - 12-14-2002 01:54 PM

Hey Lucy. What highschool did you go to in Atlanta?

- Lucy - 12-14-2002 02:00 PM

Sprayberry High School in Marietta.

How about you, Phonetic UGA?

- YouGeeAye - 12-14-2002 02:08 PM

Briarcliff for 3 years and then Riverwood.

I live right behind Walton High now. Worked at the Kroger at Parkaire Mall in the mid 70s when I was at Riverwood. Looks like we were neighbors way back.