CSNbbs
We ran into a buzzsaw tonight. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ACCbbs (/forum-381.html)
+---- Forum: ACC Conference Talk (/forum-351.html)
+---- Thread: We ran into a buzzsaw tonight. (/thread-20554.html)

- CMichFan - 03-22-2003 11:30 PM

I'm not sure anyone would have beaten Duke tonight! Granted CMU didn't have its best performance (I'd rate us about a "C+" tonight), but I doubt it would have mattered the way you guys were playing. Tell Redick I'll take that sinus infection and try out for the NBA tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Good luck the rest of the way! :wave:

- nate jonesacc - 03-22-2003 11:33 PM

CMichFan Wrote:Tell Redick I'll take that sinus infection and try out for the NBA tomorrow. :rolleyes:
I don't understand... 03-confused

- Coach Doh - 03-23-2003 08:23 AM

CMichFan Wrote:I'm not sure anyone would have beaten Duke tonight! Granted CMU didn't have its best performance (I'd rate us about a "C+" tonight), but I doubt it would have mattered the way you guys were playing. Tell Redick I'll take that sinus infection and try out for the NBA tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Good luck the rest of the way! :wave:
Thank-you Sir! CMU is a class team. I've been trying to get a sinus infection since last night too. 03-wink

doh

- Coach Doh - 03-23-2003 08:24 AM

nate jonesacc Wrote:
CMichFan Wrote:Tell Redick I'll take that sinus infection and try out for the NBA tomorrow.  :rolleyes:
I don't understand... 03-confused
JJ missed Friday practice because of a sinus infection.

doh

- nate jonesacc - 03-23-2003 10:18 AM

[quote="Coach Doh"][quote="nate jonesacc"][quote="CMichFan"]Tell Redick I'll take that sinus infection and try out for the NBA tomorrow.