CSNbbs
Let's play Milligan - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SoConbbs (/forum-266.html)
+---- Forum: SoCon Team Talk (/forum-944.html)
+----- Forum: ETSU (/forum-335.html)
+----- Thread: Let's play Milligan (/thread-17830.html)

Let's play Milligan - JWBUC - 04-17-2007 09:18 PM

Who gives a crap about Tennis or Golf at ETSU ? Or ASUN BB for that matter ?

Obviously they wanted to kill football but not take the blame. Pass it off on the students.

The football fans at ETSU have been screwed. The BB fans are screwed as well. The ASUN is not a real BB conference. Who really wants to play North Florida etc ? I would rather play Milligan and King and Tusculum , etc.

Lets just quit wasting our time PRETENDING in the ASUN that we care about athletics. I would rather drop athletics altogether, or play at Milligan's level again than continue this charade.

We have to get rid of Stanton and Mullins NOW. If we cannot be successful at that, then maybe we should just drop sports period. Don't let Mullins have his precious Tennis, Golf etc if we can't have real BB or FB.

Many students would have voted to drop the ENTIRE fee if they had the chance, so let's not act like it was just about football specifically. As I said earlier, students will only vote to drop the price of beer. Not much else.

I bet coaches Bell and Brooks never thought this would ever happen if you had asked them in the 60s. 01-wingedeagle

The passthebucs in charge have ruined us.