CSNbbs
Gardner-Webb Throttled up in Winston-Salem - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Proving Grounds (/forum-768.html)
+--- Forum: BigSouthbbs (/forum-12.html)
+---- Forum: Big South - South Division (/forum-702.html)
+----- Forum: Gardner-Webb (/forum-326.html)
+----- Thread: Gardner-Webb Throttled up in Winston-Salem (/thread-17239.html)

Gardner-Webb Throttled up in Winston-Salem - Runnin' Bulldog Pride - 12-20-2006 04:05 PM

Not a real strong effort last night as the Runnin' Bulldogs got hammered by a pretty bad Wake Forest team, 92-60. They only hung around for a short while before getting blown away.

This is what happens when you combine a difficult schedule with one of the youngest teams in America.

My boy Ricky McPhee has got to find his stroke if they are going to have any shot whatsoever of being competitive in the conference.

- Owlzfan84 - 12-21-2006 10:47 AM

i know exactly how you feel. ksu is the same way. but i'm not worried, cuz i know by next year the team will be special. same with you guys, i thought i saw somewhere GW had one of the better recruiting classes in the country.

- Runnin' Bulldog Pride - 12-21-2006 04:49 PM

Hoop Scoop or somebody like that ranked their class in the top fifty in America last year. The only trouble is that the class included multiple players from overseas and from the junior college level. Once they get a little more seasoned and adjusted to the college life, I have confidence that they will develop into a solid group.

Samba Fall is a sleeper. This guy can play despite the fact that he is flying under the radar.