CSNbbs
Upcoming game vs. Mercer - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ASunbbs (/forum-341.html)
+---- Forum: Atlantic Sun Team Talk (/forum-319.html)
+----- Forum: Kennesaw State (/forum-336.html)
+----- Thread: Upcoming game vs. Mercer (/thread-17165.html)

Upcoming game vs. Mercer - MercerFan - 11-29-2006 01:09 AM

Just thought I would spark some conversation with the upcoming KSU @ Mercer game.

I know the KSU fans on here had high hopes going into this season, and so far it seems underwhelming. Am I wrong about that? What do you guys think your starting lineup should be?

Both of our teams include the coaches son on the roster. We just use them completely differently. Yours starts every single game and ours comes in late in games (I think he is a good player and deserves more time though, but thats another topic). Ingle isn't playing well this year, but I haven't seen him in person since last season so I can't judge.

Just my random thoughts!

- mubear - 11-29-2006 11:53 PM

Last year was fun when the younger slonaker was guarding the younger ingle for a long strech in the game b/c of the depleted roster. there was also another ingle on the court. i remember it gave me a chuckle. i can only imagine the radio broadcast...."ingle signals to ingle the play to run, slonaker in his stance while slonaker shouts instructions. ingle passes to ingle on the wing in front of coach slonaker." that was my thought at the time. pretty unique situation.

- Nick M - 12-11-2006 12:35 PM

Not if your Dad coaches :)