CSNbbs
huskies vs illini - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big10bbs (/forum-259.html)
+---- Forum: Big 10 Conference Talk (/forum-167.html)
+---- Thread: huskies vs illini (/thread-1699.html)

huskies vs illini - niufan99 - 04-16-2006 09:59 PM

will the illini ever have the ba##s to play the HUSKIES? 05-mafia

- OUBOBCATJOHN - 04-19-2006 10:11 PM

Ohio at Illinois OCT 14th. Brad Bower former Illinois QB is QB for Ohio.

Re: huskies vs illini - onlinepole - 04-24-2006 12:25 PM

niufan99 Wrote:will the illini ever have the ba##s to play the HUSKIES? 05-mafia

The Huskies don't need to bother themselves wanting to play Illinois. Honestly at this point (as a Huskie fan) I wouldn't want to schedule Illinois or Indiana, when NIU beats them what have we proven? I much prefer playing Big Ten teams that are considered the best in the conference: Michigan, Ohio State, Iowa and the Wildcats were better than anyone could have expected last year. When NIU plays competitively or upsets one of those teams it will have proven something.

Re: huskies vs illini - niufan99 - 04-24-2006 03:38 PM

onlinepole Wrote:
niufan99 Wrote:will the illini ever have the ba##s to play the HUSKIES? 05-mafia

The Huskies don't need to bother themselves wanting to play Illinois. Honestly at this point (as a Huskie fan) I wouldn't want to schedule Illinois or Indiana, when NIU beats them what have we proven? I much prefer playing Big Ten teams that are considered the best in the conference: Michigan, Ohio State, Iowa and the Wildcats were better than anyone could have expected last year. When NIU plays competitively or upsets one of those teams it will have proven something.
GOOD POINT!! 04-bow

- niufan99 - 05-03-2006 07:43 PM

OUBOBCATJOHN Wrote:Ohio at Illinois OCT 14th. Brad Bower former Illinois QB is QB for Ohio.
GO BOBCATS GO MAC! 04-rock