CSNbbs
Hey adrianb... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Proving Grounds (/forum-768.html)
+--- Forum: BigSouthbbs (/forum-12.html)
+---- Forum: Big South - South Division (/forum-702.html)
+----- Forum: Gardner-Webb (/forum-326.html)
+----- Thread: Hey adrianb... (/thread-16132.html)

- OrangeCamel - 09-22-2005 08:10 PM

I drove around the G-W campus Tues evening on my way from Rutherfordton back home to Troy - the first time I've been to Boiling Springs in a couple of years. At the football stadium, I was a little surprised at the fieldhouse and seats at the side opposite LutzYelton. Is that new? Looks very nice.

I also went in LutzYelton to see if the court was any different. My two cents: you all should get rid of those NCAA logos on the court!!

I don't know if you've ever been to Buies Creek, but Boiling Springs is easily at least 15 times bigger!!

Glad you're on here...can't wait for basketball!!

- adrianb - 09-23-2005 09:31 AM

The NCAA logos are big but hey when you are Gardner-Webb you need all the proof you can get to prove that we are an actual Divison 1 program, no matter what the Furmans say. :D

We are entering into our 2nd year in the new football facilities. The new stands were actually built on top of the visitors side.

I have heard that the creek is pretty small hard to believe that anything is small as Boiling Springs. We have one red light, but it beeps so we count that as entertainment.

I think overtime Campbell vs G-W will turn out to be a cool rivalry game.

- OrangeCamel - 09-27-2005 07:44 PM

Buies Creek just got a stoplight a couple of years ago. That was a big deal. Other than Campbell and private homes/apartments, there's two convenience stores, two churches, two banks, a P.O., and a fire station. That's it!

More close basketball games between CU and G-W like last year and the rivalry will get better and better.